Why you should buy a Dodge over a "Ferd" any day.

Daaaamn!!!! I wander what kinda mods both of em had, if any. That second pull looked like it was about to get brutal on that poor Ford.

That's funny! but also, even if that dodge was just a split second faster off the line that also gives him the advantage. I say that Dodge was locked into 4wd also, I'd think that Ford would've had a little more for him than that..... just a little ;)

Not to mention, he whos spins wheels first is at the disadvantge, he's already lost traction.

Watch the clip again, this is what the Dodge driver is waiting for before he lays into it.

Kevin

I think its pretty much about weight and tires. As long as you can turn the tires, you've got the horsepower. The one with the most weight and stickiest tires and 4WD is gonna win no matter who has the most horsepower to the ground.

Aggressive1 said:
I think its pretty much about weight and tires. As long as you can turn the tires, you've got the horsepower. The one with the most weight and stickiest tires and 4WD is gonna win no matter who has the most horsepower to the ground.

Horsepower to the ground means traction..........if you have alot of power but cant put it to the ground then you will not win.Just having the power to the wheels is no good.I think thats the same thing youre saying correct?

I would go with torque rather than horsepower. Torque is pulling power. Just as in being offroad you would rather have a good bit of torque because having horsepower alone tends to lead to spinning. But thats just me.

Back