Who would want to see?

upnover

Grumpy, decrepit Old Man
a couple of pictures of the aftermath of my surgury? Nothing gross, just a pic of each arm and my chest?

Might just make some of you quit smoking and eat better??

Ya show us! :lol:but put some tassels on your nipples:lol:

Ya show us! :lol:but put some tassels on your nipples:lol:

Thanks Jeff. Laughing hurts! and that made me laugh.
Funny thing is, when you get this kinda surgery, they shave you, from the neck down to your feet, yeah, I mean everything! so tassels might just spruce things up a bit LOL

glad to give you a laugh

Dagum that is going to itch like hell

not too sexy

here It is

Attachments

• 100_1970.jpg
    100_1970.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 344
DAMN!! that is one helluva set of tattoos. Glad you had a skilled artist. At least the lines are kind of straight.

:stupid:

Been thinking really hard about quitting, those may have just made my mind up. But not about to throw out the double whopper sitting in front of me.

Good to see you Chip!

Looks like you need to turn the heat up in the house a little!

Forget the tassels, you could hang towels from those nipples!

Dont laugh, Chip....I know it hurts....I will see you soon my friend. Dylan

I guess this means we won't be hearing anymore tips on how to best reheat bojangle biscuits while camping...

Glad your back up and about... I know you got a lot of friends around ya, but seriously, holler if you need anything... anything..

On the bright side, you already have your Halloween costume! :lol:

...or ya could just set him out on the porch on beggars night to scare the heck outta the kids!!:rolleyes:

Healin goin good, Chip?

:beer::beer::beer: on the quittin smokin.

Been 4 1/2 years off a 4-pack-a-day habit here!

Git Better!
Scott

I guess this means we won't be hearing anymore tips on how to best reheat bojangle biscuits while camping...

Glad your back up and about... I know you got a lot of friends around ya, but seriously, holler if you need anything... anything..

Chip I heard Mike was at Home Depot checking out the knee pads....:lol:

Damn Chip... but you know what.. With My sense of Humour, If I had those scars, I'd have to go get a Tattoo of a knife cutting me open at the scar and an open chest and heart inside. like I was cut open and you could see inside. Of course I'd have a sponge hiding in there too, maybe a couple gremlins pinching of arteries... :D

Guess I'm just sick like that.

take it slow man
don't let the jeep call you outside too much
and when you recover we'll do some ridin

Funny you should say this.
ONly thing I have done is to the Jeep. My right rear keeps loosing air, and I don't want it sitting there flat, so it's been pumped up several time. Last time a jack stand went under it to keep it from going flat.

Believe me. All I can think about is what I need to be getting done, and what I want to do

Stone, is your's finished? I was liking what I was seeing when i was up at Larry's and it was sittin out back.

Back