Who has gotten the best deal on parts and where?

Just a little off topic, but,
Go to events that are held and buy some raffle tickets. Get your parts the cool way....WIN 'EM.
Thanks, you may have your thread back now.:)

I've had a few but the best was the $18 dollars I spent on raffle tickets at last years FallCrawl @ Harlan...I won (4) 37" or smaller Super Swampers(all I had to was pay shipping) well I told the woman(super nice BTW) that I hated to ask but could I use them as a partial payment toward a set of 42's..she said no, but she could just give me the 42's instead! After I found this out I asked her if there was any way that I could buy 1 42 so I could have a spare..she sold me a 42 @ $250 and then shipped all 5 for $188! I came out like a rose on that deal.

Or the 'rocks I scored last week for a super deal didn't hurt either

Sweet deal on the treads. I did the free raffle thing at the grand opening of 4wheel parts but I only won a tshirt and hat...lol. I like swap meets too and plan to attend the one this Sat at 4wp. I havent had the best of luck with junk yards and as far as new stuff.... summit has been a pretty good route.

I realize this is a little off topic but thanks for not deleting the post (yet).

DC4wd has the best prices Ive ever found on new stuff. This forum and occasionally Craigslist have proven to be very good for me on used stuff.

This coming from the one who asks "who has the best deal on parts"

What kind of dumb ass question is that. It's like asking who has the best price on groceries or shoes or clothes, could you be any more vague? Do you want a new set of brake rotors for your yugo or mufler bearings for your jeep?

This coming from the one who asks "who has the best deal on parts"
What kind of dumb ass question is that. It's like asking who has the best price on groceries or shoes or clothes, could you be any more vague? Do you want a new set of brake rotors for your yugo or mufler bearings for your jeep?
Apparently youre the only dumbass who thought it was a dumbass question. Thanks to the others for helpful input.
Oh p.s., Im looking for parts for my yugo smartass

Back