who has aftermarket dana 60 knuckles

userbmx1315

builds more then wheels
debating on buying a set who has them that doesnt want $10000000 dollars.

seen some on ebay for 470 shipped. thing they were danenbear (sp)

anyone have any onsale? maybe around when i get my tax money back.

debating on buying a set who has them that doesnt want $10000000 dollars.

seen some on ebay for 470 shipped. thing they were danenbear (sp)

anyone have any onsale? maybe around when i get my tax money back.
Got a set from Oliver's driveshafts, they where solids with high steer arms. Call or pm Dave and keep your money in nc...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What he said. I spent somewhere around $60 and bought a precut/prebent kit off pirate and my knuckles were in good shape already, it may not be as strong as a keyed steering arm solid/crane/dedenbear knuckle but I have no doubt that they will hold up just fine.

I guess I've just been assuming you're using a ford 60, but here it is. I guess I got the intro price but still $75 isn't bad. http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/axles-tires-wheels/968650-ford-dana-60-knuckle-gusset-kit.html

Don't have a better picture but you can see them here. It's more than just plated welded against the knuckle, it gussets pretty well between the steering arm and the spindle mounting surface and covers the corners that usually crack. If you're talking rear steer or something I would look into aftermarket knuckles.

ai276.photobucket.com_albums_kk38_braxton357_2013_01_20_04_16_46_233.jpg

I would say give Dave a call at Olivers Crane or Reid racing knuckles are well worth it not having to worry about cast breaking

Dedenbear

Back