Who got 8000 PM Notifications?

shawn

running dog lackey of the oppressor class
Administrator
Please let me know what device(s) you're on, whether you access the board the normal way or via TapaTalk, etc.

Right now, it looks about 90% likely that what happened was due to a bug in the files that Tapatalk requires us to install on the server. I told the server to rebuild the conversations tables, and this is what happened.

But I'd like to know if there was a common denominator to the people that got the notifications, since it doesn't look like everyone did.

I received 39 notifications. I am using TapaTalk on iPhone 4S

I only got notifications for conversations I've still kept. Weird is they all said they were from you when you clearly weren't in the convo.

Only reason I checked this page is because tapatalk doesn't work for this forum for me now and I am posting this through Safari on a iPhone5

I did not count them but it was at least 35 for me as well. iPhone 4S using tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had lots of notifications. Tapatalk HTC One phone

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I turned my notifications off. Said you were sending me a message every second Shawn, everything else appears to be normal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I had like 50 I use tapatalk iPhone

Tapatalk on my droid based phone. 50 notifications

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. It looks like it was limited to Tapatalk people, and doesn't seem to matter whether they were iOS or Droid based.

Oddly enough, I didn't get any. But I guess I was the one sending all of them, so maybe that makes sense. :lol:

I did not count them but it was at least 35 for me as well. iPhone 4S using tapatalk

I think I got a million yesterday. I'm using tapatalk on an iPhone 5. I ended up deleting tapatalk cause I couldn't get it to stop. Just got around to downloading it again

Thanks guys. It looks like it was limited to Tapatalk people, and doesn't seem to matter whether they were iOS or Droid based.

Oddly enough, I didn't get any. But I guess I was the one sending all of them, so maybe that makes sense. :lol:
All mine where form you
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388676574.522908.jpg

Motorola xt881sing Tapatalk I got 130 something and all were "Shawn replied to a conversation" when You were never in the conversation to start with....I couldn't figure it out :confused:

I got the same thing. Said you replied to everything I'm subscribed to. Then when I tried to get on to see what was up it said that tapatalk wasn't enabled on this board. It was no big loss though since tapatalk has been slower than snail mail for me since the last three updates.

Everything seems to work slowly again so business as usual I guess.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Same as everyone else.
Tapatalk iPhone 5s

Back