Who can get the best price on Dana 60 gears

Van-go

Not an old man
Just wondering where I can get the best price on a set of reverse cut 4.56 gears for a Dana 60 Ford Kingpin front.

Need this for my tacoma. Don’t have to be the “nicest” just looking to save $

No doubt about this one, call ECGS.
Spend a hair more for the Spicer gears. They'll set up better and with less work.
But what do I know?

Theirs are motive gears.
Same set is on amazon with free shipping for $170.
ECGS is $195

Also, amazon has a set of “used like new” for $127.
Any reservations with going with these?

I’d go ECGS as well. Used them a few times as our supplier until we landed a wholesale deal, they’re great guys. And I’ll echo the customer service thing, you have problems, they’ll be on the phone with you.

Did you call ECGS for the official price? It'll very likely be lower than the advertised one.
Also, when/if you need tech help, who at Amazon will assist?
Valid point.

Rockauto also carries Dana SVL gears. They seem to be the cheapest I’ve found lately. And they setup pretty damn good on the few sets I’ve installed.

Just checked the price on some thick cut ones, $124 plus the ride.

No doubt about this one, call ECGS.
Spend a hair more for the Spicer gears. They'll set up better and with less work.
But what do I know?

Call ECGS. The discount you'll get just for being a member here will land the price right there near Amazon's.

I’ll echo both these guys. I used ECGS for every single part for both my axles. I don’t even shop around anymore. They’ll do you right and you’re supporting a local business right here in NC.

Not that I wouldn't call ECGS, because I would, but I have gotten some used ones from Randy's before. I think part of their stipulations for buying them back from people was they had to have set them up when new so they could back them up as good parts.

With that said, ECGS would probably get you new ones for a few bucks more and they have ridiculously fast shipping.

If I could save 50% going somewhere else I would, but if not I’ll just go to ECGS.

I would pay a little more just to support a business like ECGS. Can’t say enough good about those guys. And it’s true, you get a little discount for mentioning this website.

I doubt you save 50% anywhere, unless they came out of Jimmys mud truck that Joe and Leroy setup a year ago over in Ronnie’s driveway. You might get a sweet deal on those gears.

I would pay a little more just to support a business like ECGS. Can’t say enough good about those guys. And it’s true, you get a little discount for mentioning this website.

I doubt you save 50% anywhere, unless they came out of Jimmys mud truck that Joe and Leroy setup a year ago over in Ronnie’s driveway. You might get a sweet deal on those gears.
You got a lead on those?

Theirs are motive gears.
Same set is on amazon with free shipping for $170.
ECGS is $195

Also, amazon has a set of “used like new” for $127.
Any reservations with going with these?

Used like new just means the box is damaged. I try to buy the used like new whenever possible through Amazon.

Also calling ecgs nets better prices.

Used like new just means the box is damaged. I try to buy the used like new whenever possible through Amazon.

Also calling ecgs nets better prices.
It’s still cheaper to go Dana SVL from rock auto

If you don't care about ratio, I can hook you up with a nice set of Spicer 3.54s...

I agree email or call ecgs they will hook you up with what you need and at good prices for what you are getting.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back