Where to go wheeling - THE complete list of Legal Wheeling places...

Tellico

Can you still get access to Tellico? I had thought they had closed this one?

Tellico is currently closed, but the fight is not over yet, which is why I believe it hasn't been removed from the list.

That is really good to hear. I didn't know there was a fight! :bounce2: I haven't been there in years! We are just now getting back into 4 wheeling. Thanks for the input! :popcorn:

You need to add the Great American Park Auburn, Al. Probably not quite worth the drive from NC, but a nice park for those that are closer!

I will add or update any information that is provided. (or a moderator can also)

Simply supply the pertinent information.... Names, contacts, links etc....

twig mountain orv

new park in arkansas twig mountain orv park check us out on face book 750 acres, camping ,fishing,trails rated 1 to 5 something for everyone

new park in arkansas twig mountain orv park check us out on face book 750 acres, camping ,fishing,trails rated 1 to 5 something for everyone

Just got back from Twig Mtn. This place has a ton of potential. All it needs is traffic. Beautiful views from the top of the mountain (kinda like top of the world at harlan). Owners are great people. I will get some pictures up sometime.

Edit: Pics
Arkansas TTORA
ai320.photobucket.com_albums_nn330_sgtbriangreen_IMG_1380.jpg

ai320.photobucket.com_albums_nn330_sgtbriangreen_fb_IMG_7962.jpg

ai320.photobucket.com_albums_nn330_sgtbriangreen_IMG_1385.jpg

ai320.photobucket.com_albums_nn330_sgtbriangreen_fb_IMG_7951.jpg

ai320.photobucket.com_albums_nn330_sgtbriangreen_fb_IMG_7927.jpg

ai320.photobucket.com_albums_nn330_sgtbriangreen_fb_IMG_7929.jpg

ai320.photobucket.com_albums_nn330_sgtbriangreen_fb_IMG_7931.jpg

ai320.photobucket.com_albums_nn330_sgtbriangreen_Waldo.jpg

And the win for the best IFS wheelstand

ai320.photobucket.com_albums_nn330_sgtbriangreen_Waldowheelstand.jpg

Not sure how many folks on here like mud but their is a place in Lexington NC called Lexington Muddy Playgrounds. We wheel there every Sunday startes around 12 and last until around dark. Everyone is welcome come to watch or come to play, We have had some big events there with the help of Ricky B from 4x4cross in the past and try to have at lease two events there each year. You can plan on seeing trucks and jeeps from stock playing for all there worth to rigs with rockwells and 50" tractor tires. Your looking at about an 2hour drive from Raleigh, an hour from Greensboro and an hour from Charolotte. Please check us out on facebook or you can find a link on 4x4cross.com

In the listings for places to wheel can we add to "The Flats" info that we do accept groups anytime as long as they contact and schedule ahead of time.
Contact info is Jason@ 828-442-7932 or Rodney@ 828-442-0270. Thanks

Are we allowed to add places ? Lake Houser- Cliffside NC

Mr houser is working on making it more truck accessible. Small Mini trucks, buggies ,truggies etc fit on just about all the trails. whole lotta mud bogging, fishing on the lake, swimming in the river, camping both primitive and non . Great place to bring your kids and their bikes or quads.

Are we allowed to add places ? Lake Houser- Cliffside NC

Mr houser is working on making it more truck accessible. Small Mini trucks, buggies ,truggies etc fit on just about all the trails. whole lotta mud bogging, fishing on the lake, swimming in the river, camping both primitive and non . Great place to bring your kids and their bikes or quads.

That looks like a cool place!

http://outbackmotorsportscomplex.com/#Jeeps

Get Dirty in your Jeeps and 4x4s!
Our trails have been revamped since Outback has teamed up with Nosense Offroad to bring you 500 acres of offroad mayhem.
NSO and Outback are currently working on jeep trails, rock and log obstacles, and of course lots of mud for every vehicle.
The land is loaded with sand, dirt, mud, creeks, and natural trails/obstacles so be prepared for an entertaining and memorable time, every time.
All levels of drivers and rigs are more than welcome. Outback and NSO offer everything from mild to wild obstacles.
Also check us out for a mud bog event to come every fourth Saturday through the summer months. Now lets get dirty and have some fun!

http://www.southeastoverlandadventures.com/

Welcome to Southeast Overland Adventures!

We are a 4 wheel drive, off-road access, guide, and instruction company located in Seneca, SC and providing services at the private 3,600 acre Little Snowbird property in the beautiful western North Carolina mountains north of Murphy. We specialize in overland instruction including driving, spotting, recovery, preparation and gear management, and navigation. Please look through our website and let us know if you have any questions. We have regularly scheduled open trips throughout the year with options for private club runs as well as small group and individual instruction, or we can provide access and guide services without instruction to order. Please CONTACT US if you have any questions or would like to make a reservation. We hope to see you on the trails!

I think people should also compile a list of the "back road" local trails in their area so people who are looking for local weekend fun to go can instead of having to drive so far. anyone in Boone area know of anything around here beside Richland trail that's not so creepy. ohh and beside 'Glades'... that's ok but old after a while. thanks yall.

I think people should also compile a list of the "back road" local trails in their area so people who are looking for local weekend fun to go can instead of having to drive so far. anyone in Boone area know of anything around here beside Richland trail that's not so creepy. ohh and beside 'Glades'... that's ok but old after a while. thanks yall.
Saved.

Back