where to get Johnny Joints?

Jeep_parts

Look for Parts to start my 4-link setup.

Ill start off with 2.50" Currie Johnny Joints, wanted to know the best place to purchase these. I need eight all together, plus tube adapters that well go in to a 2”square tubing.

Let me know some places that are fair prices and great customer service.

Thanks

I bought my joints from currie I don't know if anyone else sells them.What size stud are you wanting.Ballistic fab sells tube adapters like that or since you are in kernersville you can go to Dwiggins Machine and Engineering. It is just an older guy that runs it but has ability to do about anything.So he should be able to thread some adapters like ballistic has. He is widening some wheels for me right now he is extremely nice and very good at what he does and the prices can't be beat. He is across from Kernersville Middle School. Hope this helps.

Matt

I dont sell currie, but I carry the summit machine cartridge joints along with any size style tube adaptors. Also have square tube adaptors.

Polly Performance sells em

you have no idea what you are talking about, you didnt wear them out on your 31 cooper discorer TTs. Dont post to troll. The summit machines are 10x stronger than an RE joint and less expensive.

i wouldn't buy summit machine jimmy joints again if they were half price

The best place i have found is ballistic fab. They have both the flex joints and square tube adapters and the joints are $10 less than polyperformance.
www.ballisticfabrication.com

you have no idea what you are talking about, you didnt wear them out on your 31 cooper discorer TTs. Dont post to troll. The summit machines are 10x stronger than an RE joint and less expensive.

hey dick,
a reasonably intelligent person would probably ask something like-"hmmm, i wonder if we're talking about the same product?" before being a smart ass AND proving that it is you who doesn't know what you are talking about. 1st. i'm running 47" cooper discorer TTs. 2nd i don't troll(it would make me look stupid:lol: 3rd the summit machines are not 10x stronger than RE joints because they would have to have a 500,000lb plus static load rating to accomplish this 4th. if you know anybody who paid 1800 for 16 RE joints, send me their number 'cause i've got alot of stuff i need to sell.
so, would you like to come down this weekend and help me REBUILD MY SUMMIT MACHINE JIMMT JOINTS AGAIN?

they are 47" ltb's. was being wise about studnuts above smart a$$ comment about the discorers. i don't know what those are either

I just ordered some JJ's from Red Rock 4x4. Prices were pretty fair and you get free shipping on orders over $100.
The only thing is I don't think they carry the square tube inserts....

Ryan

Back