where to buy a trailer?

what kind of trailer are you looking for?

I am looking as well and most folks are telling me to look at Burke too.

No doubt about it, call Hurst Trailers in East Tn. They build trailers for most of the local dealers around here. But they sell to the public as well. I saved nearly $900 on my last gooseneck I bought from them.

Call and ask for Bernstien Hurst.

Just Google Hurst Trailers in Tn.

Ebay has good dealers sometimes but they seem to come and go. I used a guy in Wilmington that had more less a distributing company that used a shop in Alabama that didn't sell to public. All he'd do is order a couple at a time and go get them and bring to Wilmington. It's been 11 years but I got a 20' gooseneck for $2100 with brakes, spare and tool box. But I had to replace the axles due to one was built crooked and was wearing tires.
If you have any fab skills or know someone, you can build pretty cheap using Northern Tool axles.

Last one I built we spent 850 on axles, brakes, tongue, jack, spring kit, hubs, etc. Still had to buy 4 tires, all of the steel, 150 on fenders and 400 on all LED lighting. This was for a 24 foot racecar / crawler hauler, it had to look classy for the track hence the lights and fenders. Most of the stuff was from Northern. We have just over 2500 in it total. Plus our time

Back