where is best place to get new battery for Losi Crawler?

Check out www.hobbypartz.com

The GensAce and the Sky Lipo brand lipo's are great packs. I personally run the Sky 40c 3s 1000mah in my Night Crawler and the 40c 3s 800mah in my XR10. Been great packs so far and the price is a bargain. I know several guys running the GensAce 25c 3s 450mah in their Bergs and XR10's and everyone is very happy with them.

X's 2. Best bang for the buck out there.

X3. My Gen's Ace batteries have been great, better MAH than advertised. 3 others I know have had great luck with them as well. Mine were about 1/3 of the money of a Max Amps pack.

for really cheap lipo batteries check out hobbyking.com... just make sure you pay attention to the wharehouse location.. they ship from all over the world, but the usa wharehouse is fastest

X3. My Gen's Ace batteries have been great, better MAH than advertised. 3 others I know have had great luck with them as well. Mine were about 1/3 of the money of a Max Amps pack.

x4, although I use the Sky Lipos. They work great. I heard the same from a few people at the last NC Crawlers comp in Rhodhiss too.

I also got all my battery stuff from HobbyPartz.

Back