Where have all the eldorado calipers gone

Clubbs

Collecting parts for the 14bolt disc brake conversion, but can't find the ebrake eldorado calipers at any part stores. I know I can buy an entire kit from ruff stuff or lugnut, but already have some parts so trying not be spend more than I need to.

Anyone got a line of these? Autozone has them shown for $55 with the ebrake hardware on installed but they say their vendor is out of stock. Same story at other stores but their prices are higher...

True, but the AutoZone calipers would be $110 for a pair and the lugnut calipers are $300...

I rest my case.

I rest my case.
Bought it all only to mark it up. If the competition doesn't exist the market gets inflated.......wait big industry does this all fair and shady. Because monopoly: bad, free market disguised group buys and umbrella corporations: good.

Limit to product is limited by your cash and imagination.

My hat is pretty tight this morning.

Last I knew no one manufactured new ones, so anything you can find is remanufactured from the sets made from 1976-1978. Three years of production over 45 years ago at the earliest. Just not a lot of them around anymore and it was the hot ticket for a while so they were scoured from all the parts places, junkyards, etc.

I have a set with the park brake function new out of box you can have if you’re willing to pick up in fletcher. They require very thin rotors

Very generous of you, but your 5+ hours away. Don't suppose I could convince you to ship them?

Interesting how the price is inflated from suppliers, but two people on here are giving them away…
They require a very thin rotor, but are on the same mount as a 3/4 ton Chevy caliper, antique registration doesn’t require inspection, so I canned the parking brake idea once mine got tagged minus inspection

Plus the only ones that still make them are for 9 inch swaps in muscle cars

I’m using 78 f150 bronco front rotors front and rear with 3/4 ton Chevy calipers from the same era

Back