Where do you buy tube?

Hulk72

I am located in Oxford. Anyone sell tubing in my area? I heard of Ryerson in Youngsville NC, but I am waiting on a call back from them. I am hoping they sell small quantities.

Thanks for your help!

Ryerson is who we normally order from but out of the Greensboro location. For small quantities, you could also try racecitysteel.com . They'll ship anything under 48" I believe and I've had stuff show up next day in some cases. It's certainly not the cheapest from Race City but, for small amounts delivered, it's not bad.

Ryerson changed things up recently where ya have to set up and account, even with credit card sales. Frustrating for small sales.

so I bought most of my tube recently from Dillon Supply. They were not much more $ than Ryerson and were much easier to deal with.

Ryerson changed things up recently where ya have to set up and account, even with credit card sales. Frustrating for small sales.

so I bought most of my tube recently from Dillon Supply. They were not much more $ than Ryerson and were much easier to deal with.

I usually buy all of my steel from Dillon, but when I called them yesterday (the Raleigh office) they said they only carry schedule 40 pipe, and no hot roll or DOM tubing.

Back