where can i find a 24' tandem axle hauler?

92rockgator

i am looking for a 24'-25' tandem axle car hauler? what im wanting to do is put a sleeper from a tractor trailer on it and still have plenty of room for my rig and maybe a four wheeler. i cant seem to find anything that is over 21' and nothing less than 32'...any help would be appreciated...

thanx ...

mike!!

Your best bet will be to buy a new one. My guess is a 24' will likely be an equipment type trailer that will be heavier than it needs to be.. OR it will be an lawn mowers trailer with 2 3500# axles, which wouldn't cover you.

Why on earth would you want to put a sleeper cab on a trailer ?

Why on earth would you want to put a sleeper cab on a trailer ?
haha.:lol:

in my searching for a trailer, i don't remember seeing any 24ft. as a standard option from any manufacturer.

if you're willing to buy new and wait a while for it to be built, kraftsman trailers in ramseur will custom build about anything you want. in my experience with them, customer service was average at best but it's a very nice and well built trailer at a fair price.

when was that? i spoke with them about 6 months ago when i was looking, and was told they wouldn't do custom options (at least not the ones i wanted).

Kaufman - They were not very receptive to my custom requests either. Sales badger simply wanted to sell me a cookie cutter trailer, then asked why I wanted the things I did. If one of their standard trailers suits your needs their prices were in line with other places..

Back