what to get wife for Christmas?

Mine wants and Ipod and for me to stop draging home all kinds of projects....or a baby

ipod cheaper...an you can turn it off!:lol:

Diamonds
That'll shut her up:flipoff2:

For a minute... :lol:

I think my wife and I are sharing one big gift this year. We just had our land cleared and the foundation for our house is going in this week. That should keep quiet for a minute or two.

<><Fish

We just had our 5th anniversary... For my wife, I did a bound photo book from mpix.com -- pics from all the travel and stuff we've done since we got married. Cheap, but makes a nice gift, only about 40 bucks (yes, I got her something $$$$$, too).

B&B! My wife and I went to Madelyns in the Grove, in Union Grove. Nice place, great food and if she's into wine there's several vineyards close by.

My wife and I have it simple, we get ourselves our own presents, be it Christmas, Anniversary, Birthdays, etc., keeps things simple that way. Occasionally, we'll throw in a surprise or two, but it's not expected.
Same here, I usually use up my birthday(also in Dec.) and Christmas by the first of October on parts. She always ends up feeling bad for me by Christmas and ends up getting me a suprise something anyway:D
Besides her work and working out I am my wifes hobby:rolleyes:right Greg! She can never figure out what she wants so I go with jewlery, gift certificates- to my favorite for her stores, and the full spa treatment. Ya can't go wrong there.

Get her a shotgun, she will love it.
Make her feel better about spending all that time at the house.
I would say pistol if she was getting out more so she could carry it.

Never know may give you something to do with her!!!!
She may shoot you, or ask you to take her shooting!!!!!

Mine's getting a Down Jacket and a hydration pack, and the right to be in my presence. What more could she want?

I can't figure out jack. My wife is also a stay at home mom but we set a $50 dollar limit. This year I've already filled the perfume, necklace, bracelet, and kid bill. I got her earrings last year and the only thing she has even mentioned is a mixer. First off thats 300 bucks for something she wont ever freaking use and if she does I'll have to eat what she bakes (great cook.....crappy baker). Anyone got a cool under 50 gift

Mine gets to pay my lawyer fees for me losing my license and inconvienencing her. This way I can drive again and she won't have to haul me around like a highschool kid.

I can't figure out jack. My wife is also a stay at home mom but we set a $50 dollar limit. This year I've already filled the perfume, necklace, bracelet, and kid bill. I got her earrings last year and the only thing she has even mentioned is a mixer. First off thats 300 bucks for something she wont ever freaking use and if she does I'll have to eat what she bakes (great cook.....crappy baker). Anyone got a cool under 50 gift

I have seen that Quadratec has some womens Jeep t-shirts that are pink for around $20.

Mine gets to pay my lawyer fees for me losing my license and inconvienencing her. This way I can drive again and she won't have to haul me around like a highschool kid.

how do you giftwrap that?

and yea I thought about a jeep hoody but I just got her hoodys from san diego 2 weeks ago. Maybe some shirts and some smaller stuff. Nice suggestion

After years of me wrenching on the Jeep, she wanted something for "us" to work on. I got her a sammy project to keep her busy... I mean happy. Problem is I still have to pay for the parts.:shaking:

lol

if I got my wife a sammy she'd beat me. My cd player blew up this morning so it made the decision easy. I'm stealing her deck and replacing it with a dvd player and some tvs for the kiddos.

Back