What to buy

upnover

Grumpy, decrepit Old Man
Never thought I would have an issue with this one.
At the recent Fun Caravan with our club, The Carolina Trail Blazers, Leslie and I won some gift certificates.
We won a $50 from Down East Offroad. I think we have decided a strapless bikini top is what we want from there.

She won a $100 from Extreme Machines in Hickory. Then,....I won a $100 from there too. After the raffle was over, the winner of the 3rd $100 made a deal with me for his certificate. So, that gives us $300 we can spend there.
Things that are running through my head are
2 shocks, 2 of my Ranchos are nothing but limiting straps right now. Have two good 9000's on the rear
better harnesses for the seats.

other ideas?

We won a $50 from Down East Offroad. I think we have decided a strapless bikini top is what we want from there.

LOL, me too. Already talked to them, have to mail them the certificate.

guys, I'm in Wilson at least once a week and I pass DEOR when I do, I'f you'd like, I could cash those for ya and maybe save some shipping.

I work out of WIlson so it's no issue to help out.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, but still an issue for me, I am out herein BFE( but closer to the trails) so getting it from you would still be hard

Thanks Kevin, but still an issue for me, I am out herein BFE( but closer to the trails) so getting it from you would still be hard

Why
Well kevin could get it, then he could pass it to me I could get it to Greensboro.. then Dave could get it to winston and then I am sure there are others that could get it to the next person and so on :)

Pony Express !

Sure nice to see the love and willingness to help!
We decided on the top, so I will just mail them the certificate, and $10 and not worry about it. $10 wouldn't take me far in gas anyway
But thanks a bunch

Back