What State Are You From?

What state are you from?

• Total voters
I was born in Denver CO. Raised all over the US (Air Force brat). But my family always called South Carolina "home" (Gaffney). Thats where my folks grew up, and where we moved when my dad retired. Since I left home, I've lived in Alabama, North Carolina, and now Georgia.

Born in Taxachussetts, but once I could think on my own I moved to N.H. Ya gotta admire how seriously they take the "live free or die" thing. That said I consider my self from "New England" MUCH different than being a "Yankee" Been here for 6 years and have no intentions of returning.

Born in Bad Homburg Germany, Moved around my entire life (Military Brat) then joined the Army myself and moved around for another 21 years. I retired in 1998 and 1999 moved to Kings Mountain, NC

Born in lenoir nc, left for the Marines in 00 and came back at thend of 05, decided to settle down in lincolnton, probably live here a loooong time.

Born in Millinocket Maine, lived there until I was 18yrs old, joined the Army, stationed at Ft. Bragg, been in North Carolina ever since.

<< home town Waukesha Wisconsin!

Born and raised in NYC/LI area and live there I graduated from college in 1996. About 7 months after graduation, I moved down to Charlotte, NC back in 1997 and have been here since.

Born and raised in Winston-Salem. Still here and have only moved a distance of about 5 miles when I was 10

I thought I'd already responded but oh well.

Born in central Florida, grew up there, started college at NC State at the tender age of 17. Had been visiting NC since I was literally born as father was born in Oteen (bonus points if anybody knows that one - well if Cyd thinks it's worthy...) and we came up every summer and winter. Met future ex-wife at 19, so I guess I'd count that as my official "living in NC" date, meaning 32 years now. I checked Fla. as it makes for a more interesting survey mix, but honestly fell in love with NC a long time ago, so it makes for an emotional tug when asked where I'm "from"...

:lol: Even I don't think I know that one... and I didn't... guessed the wrong end of the state. :lol:

Austin -the great state of- Texas. Joined NC4x4, then decided I should probably live here as well due to the great online message boards.

born in Greensboro NC, raised about 30mins south of there in a little berg called Staley, and now currently reside in the booming metropolis of Pittsboro NC

Born in florida joined the Marines in 06 got out in 2011 and settled here in Troy nc with my wife and dogs haha

born in salisbury nc lived in rockwell nc moved to akron ohio when i was 6 or 7 moved back when i was 9 or 10 lived in rockwell til i was 17 moved to mt pleasant nc for 3 years then to oakboro bout 6 months ago

born in salisbury nc lived in rockwell nc moved to akron ohio when i was 6 or 7 moved back when i was 9 or 10 lived in rockwell til i was 17 moved to mt pleasant nc for 3 years then to oakboro bout 6 months ago

From Ohio, just moved to leland and loving it down here!

I thought I'd already responded but oh well.

Born in central Florida, grew up there, started college at NC State at the tender age of 17. Had been visiting NC since I was literally born as father was born in Oteen (bonus points if anybody knows that one - well if Cyd thinks it's worthy...) and we came up every summer and winter. Met future ex-wife at 19, so I guess I'd count that as my official "living in NC" date, meaning 32 years now. I checked Fla. as it makes for a more interesting survey mix, but honestly fell in love with NC a long time ago, so it makes for an emotional tug when asked where I'm "from"...
oteen military hospital...how many points?

Roanoke VA, then after high school I moved to Nashville TN and went to Nashville Auto-Diesel College in 1985. I then married a Mt Juliet TN girl so I stuck around for a few years, got divorced, custody of my kid and then moved back to Roanoke VA.

I have a lot of family on my wife's side in the Travelers Rest area. Thankfully none of them were involved in the dog napping/rig stealing. If they were i would have already kicked their ***!

The Blue Ridge Mountains are my home and I'm going to die hopefully very old here.

Back