What is your biggest pet peeve?

When people spend $2500 on wheels but can’t spend $100 on patch panels

AD578687-A534-47EA-9605-B0C5B39B63A3.jpeg

Weighted tags.

Not sure if it’s been said yet, but people who block the damn diesel pump! :kaioken:
I think it’s got its own thread, or at least a good portion of one.
Apparently my wife didn’t read it; I was bitchin at her yesterday when she pulled the minivan up to the combo pump, plenty of gasoline-only pumps available :shaking:

I think it’s got its own thread, or at least a good portion of one.
Apparently my wife didn’t read it; I was bitchin at her yesterday when she pulled the minivan up to the combo pump, plenty of gasoline-only pumps available :shaking:
Alot of the new stations in this area have duress at every pump, which is nice. Problem is half of them have screwed up lots where you could never get a truck and trailer in and out if there where any other vehicles around.

It annoys me to no end when people say they're "itching" something...you're scratching it dammit!

People who park 150yrds or less away from the cafeteria. They will park in the 30 minute parking out side the cafe. That parking is designed for the people at that houses and back campus. I just find it very annoying.

But security will boot them if they park there over night after receiving so many tickets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
f3937223f8b4e90ab9b62cb33db8775e.jpg

People who leave car lengths of space between them and the car in front of them at lights and stop signs

I've noticed it's usually a certain demographic...

Brain damaged drivers who speed up and wait until the absolute last possible moment to get over when they know that the lane they are in is ending. They just have to get another few cars ahead of you so they can get home 10 seconds earlier and sit their fat lazy ass on their couch and watch TV.
This is one of mine. There is a road by my house that turn into one and every day there are a line of people that always try to get over at the last minute and it drives me crazy.
I also can't stand people talking to me when I am busy. The lady that works next to me is notorious for doing this and it drives me crazy.

Also ignorant people who think laws and rules don't apply to them.

As well as fake people. my BIL is one of these people. Depending on the week, he might be a 'Farmer" wearing boots and a cowboy hat. The next week, he might be wearing a t shirt with a skull on it and a pair of vans, the next week he is sporting a pair of Jordans and bumping rap in his car.... All depends on who he has talked to during the week...it really is a site to see.

Last edited:
Back