What is your biggest pet peeve?

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
Lets hear it, what drives you insane, what is your biggest pet peeve?

People who speed up when you get to passing zones.

Brain damaged drivers who speed up and wait until the absolute last possible moment to get over when they know that the lane they are in is ending. They just have to get another few cars ahead of you so they can get home 10 seconds earlier and sit their fat lazy ass on their couch and watch TV.

Last edited:
When someone leaves the lights on in a room they are not in anymore.

When someone leaves their things in random places in the house and don't pick it up. I once purposefully refrained from picking up and tossing a half drank bottle of sprite to see how long it would be there. After 11 days I couldn't stand it and tossed it in the trash. :lol:

Bruncledaddy info/hearsay. If you have a stance, substantiate it with facts.

Edit...
I do this all the time on the truck/engine groups...'this engine is night and day better'...oh really, care to take a gander at actual output. 'My dad said it's twice, if not 5x's the power'...sorry junior, not only is daddy wrong, but it's actually the opposite of what you think.

Or 'this part has a cute nickname, so must mean it's better'...well if low pinion axles, no disc brakes and worse flex is your idea of 'better'...more power to you.

^^ dammit man I'm 2 for 2 on that one. :rockon: (as best as i can tell i am roughly 23.5 off center from being exactly 1/2 back.)

People who don't know how to merge onto an interstate or highway.

Anyone who thinks it's cool to exploit stupidity, illiteracy, self entitlement, laziness, or overextending one's self beyond their means in hopes someone will be at their disposal to bail their ass out.

Anyone who uses life as a crutch. (Those that are given one tend to use it).

People who job jump constantly that claim they know everything when in reality they were never in one place long enough to learn anything.

College students pushing the ideological liberal agenda without understanding as much of 10% of what it's about.

People who litter.

Bible thumpers.

Negativity. Somehow I feel like I just contradicted myself.

When people just immediately regurgitate what they hear/read/get shared with them online and don't take the time to think for themselves or research it's accuracy.
E.g. 80% of political Facebook posts

Threads on NC4x4 that wants to know about shit that bothers me. That's what bothers me the most.:flipoff2:

^ Yea I know the type they've never even been in a fight or beat somebody with a piece of pump pipe.
Yep all talk till the hands go up...

Lets hear it, what drives you insane, what is your biggest pet peeve?

One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone just stands there watching me work (unless they are my supervisor - then that's cool).

When people just immediately regurgitate what they hear/read/get shared with them online and don't take the time to think for themselves or research it's accuracy.
E.g. 80% of political Facebook posts

THIS.

Back