What have you done to your rig today?

Almost there
0c27ee21f4f4be71cc40ba0de2fa61fd.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I thought about mine....that counts.....right? I kinda miss them and as soon as I get home from this work trip, I'm gunna get all up inside of it and it's gunna like it :D:eek:

Went from 33" km2 and black wheels to some 35" Cooper MTP and MT Classic Locks

KIMG0901.jpg

Also moved this to the house and thought about swapping on a different cab...now I just need to load up and move all my tools

KIMG0915.jpg

Believe it or not I put the short side axle shafts back in the 60 so that's good to go. Then I fixed the steering spacers on the double sheer setup. Evidently, when I put the new inner C's on it changed the geometry. After that I mounted the new light bar I won online and wired in a new in-cab winch switch.

20170709_184800.jpg

Had a bad day. Went to the store to get a blade drive belt for the mower and it ran fine. Oil pressure was a smudge low but I chalked it up to being a cheap crappy sender. I get out of the store and go to drive home and I fire it up and I hear the worst noise a 4.0 can make. The rods are knocking and I hold 3 psi hot. Knew this day was coming because it's a motor out of a 400k 96 xj put into my 01 and driven for 130k. 530 is awesome from one motor. Sad she just bit the dust. I limped home and parked it. Time to ride my motorcycle now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finally got around to installing the lock rite I got from ecgs about 8 months ago in the front of my xj.

You may have meant to post that in the hotties thread?? :smokin:
I thought laying pipe required interaction with the trench?

I've done lots since my last post on this thread! (April 4):rolleyes: I'll post pics later but broke off spring plate studs on my front 44 and somehow averted disaster with a quick look see before I hit the next trail, Broke a front stub shaft, and both motor mounts on another trip, and recently broke my crankshaft in half but put motor back together in record time and am heading to Harlan next week!

Well, leave it to your wife to get your ass in gear.
She just had to host the girls' first birthday at our house instead of at their grandmother's, who lives directly around the corner and whose house is much larger and nicer.

I just couldn't have vehicles on jack stands when family and friends were coming over. So, FIVE YEARS after I bought a TON of parts I finally got my '65 on the ground.
All these parts were in the attic. I roughly installed the Street or Track front suspension in 2012; it's fully tunable, and I have to learn how to set it up before it's remotely streetable. Same with the bumper; I fit it as best I could, then had it painted and it's just been sitting since 2012.

IMG_4106.JPG
IMG_4109.JPG
IMG_4111.JPG
IMG_4112.JPG
IMG_4113.JPG
IMG_4114.JPG
IMG_4115.JPG
IMG_4117.JPG
IMG_4118.JPG

Even washed it! :)

IMG_4121.JPG
IMG_4122.JPG

This is only temporary for the party. I have to finish the CSRP disk brake conversion, tune the front suspension, I have a full Global West rear spring suspension to install, and the 302 needs some attention after sitting for so long. But some progress has happened after a very long time.

Unwrapped my aftermarket grille and headlight - marker light bling. If my core support wasn't jacked from a collision.o_O

I'm sure the grille would fit fine. Still waiting on the most important item from my most recent Amazon truck splurge...the radiator.

0710171119.jpg

Moved this a lot closer too it. Was going to be driving before fall semester....I really don't know why I sold both axles out of a perfectly opperating jeep. Most importantly under a Carport when I knew my shop was going up this summer....talk about snow balling when the alternator took a dive.

Back