What have you done to your rig today?

aimages.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_15_a22808f67dd249ce22d798b5de388761.jpg

Trans cooler outta my 7.3 put in my xj cost nothing and fit perfect

Let the air out of the passenger side front so I could get a chunk of wood out from between the tire and rim. Exciting times.

1129151634b.jpg
I bought some bigger tires a couple weeks ago. Does that count? Here's a well worn 36x13.5 TSL Irok beside a 90%+ tread 35x12.5 BFG KM2. Apparently a TSL inch is bigger than a BFG inch.

I cut all the shitty brackets off of the samurai axles someone years ago welded on with what appears to be a 110V welder set at about 40 amps and with their eyes closed.

You should have to pass a test before buying a welder

I never pinned you as an Obama/ Big government kind of guy. :flipoff2:

Haha. Background checks, cooling off period and permit from your sheriff to buy a welder. stricter welder control laws for the win. Metal lives matter

20151225_165458.jpg

Took the stock flares off tired of them, was really suprised just hiw much space there is in the wheel well.

Rebuilt the master cylinder and got the brakes bled. Test driven and loaded up to go mud whompin tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 440
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
I spent a little time in the garage on Christmas Eve getting the motor in my cab truck ready to be pulled.
I Just need to unbolt the motor mounts and it will be ready to lift out.

image.jpg

I spent a little time in the garage on Christmas Eve getting the motor in my cab truck ready to be pulled.
I Just need to unbolt the motor mounts and it will be ready to lift out.
Holy shit, I thought that thing had grown into the ground by now:flipoff2:

What's next?

Holy shit, I thought that thing had grown into the ground by now:flipoff2:

What's next?

Haha! That truck has not seen a trail in probably 5 years. It is going to be GONE by next Wednesday.

Thinking about a street legal YJ or TJ on 40" Swampers with the Ton axles and Atlas from the Ranger cab truck.

I don't have a rig.:( If I did I would have done stuff to it. Somebody buy my boat so I can post things in this section.

Replaced the front crankshaft seal. It was seeping and with the great weather today I figured I'd get it done. Easy peasy

Back