What have you done to your rig today?

Details of the turbo swap if you don't mind. I have a 95 3rz that I'd love to put a turbo on

Honestly this is all new to me. I got the idea in my head and the next thing I know I'm ordering parts haha. I'm using a knockoff t3/t4 running 7-8psi. It's pretty straightforward with these engines. The stock computer can handle boost so there's no need to tune at lower boost levels. You can even up the boost to 10-12psi if you upgrade the fuel pump and pick up some pink top injectors.

I've done a lot of thinking and studying about mine today. Trying to figure out some of the parts I need for the engine I bought last week that's going in the crawler.
I also worked on the generator on my new crawler hauler I bought yesterday.
IMG_20151201_180250033.jpg

2011 L96 6.0 88k miles

Aired up the tires on my CJ from the last URE trip and drove it on the rd for the first time in a couple months.
Then cut and folded the rear fenders on my brothers XJ. He is going to paint them tomorrow. I think they turned out alright, 1.5" more clearance.
20151206_211713.jpg

Honestly this is all new to me. I got the idea in my head and the next thing I know I'm ordering parts haha. I'm using a knockoff t3/t4 running 7-8psi. It's pretty straightforward with these engines. The stock computer can handle boost so there's no need to tune at lower boost levels. You can even up the boost to 10-12psi if you upgrade the fuel pump and pick up some pink top injectors.

no shit?

No fuel mods even for lower boost pressures? That sounds great. Did you get rid of the egr and other smog stuff? What size turbo you running?

From what I've read so far, no. The egr is still in place for now. I'll probably just cap it so that I can go back to stock for inspection. Not for sure on size, its small. .50 trim, compressor inducer is 50mm and exducer is about 76mm.

Started my parts pile and ordered some more.

awww_tacomaworld_com_media_img_20151206_163726837_493151_full_7a64d95dcc84678a4ba0cd46797c37d6._.jpg

I actually worked on mine last night. I tried to swap out the power steering pump. However, in typical fashion, the Jeep won again. Looks like I got the correct fitting I needed it was just an inch and half too short :kaioken:

I actually worked on mine last night. I tried to swap out the power steering pump. However, in typical fashion, the Jeep won again. Looks like I got the correct fitting I needed it was just an inch and half too short :kaioken:
if youd stop trying to getto rig everything together and fix it right, like you should your brake lines...... but ill tow you out when you cut those rubber lines no big deal

Back