What have you done to your rig today?

Him or Cutler Fab could definitely make it pretty sweet!

And make it except a Double Din radio, or more gauges, or cup holders that dont dump out your drink haha.

O No! He's at it again. First you take your 1/2 plate, that's laying around, mark & drill 5 9/16" holes. Started with a small hole & worked my way up. Took a lot of damn Batteries! Now I need a bracket, which necessitated a spacer between 2 1&1/2"sq. tubes. Hey, use what you got! Broke out the Hobart 175, this time. Don't worry, this will be lightly loaded, when used, & it's Not for the Edger!:lol:
Here's my finished mount [may need modifications]. Had to repair the trailer fender, before getting back to this. Tested with lifting a D30 front, AMC20, & J10 D44, complete, less brakes. Couldn't get the load centered, but their off the ground & saw horses. No reason to go higher. Doubt I'll ever lift this much again. Probably should have had this in the Trailer section.

Attachments

• IMG_20190704_091448444.jpg
    IMG_20190704_091448444.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 206
Got the heat shield on and the rear of the hood raised to give the heat somewhere to go after I cut it off. It was running fine just getting heat soak.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Dragged a C8.25 out of the lkq yard today (40% off). It's a 29 spline axle setup.....I didn't NEED it....but I know I won't be able to bring myself to put $1 into the D35 when it gives up the ghost.
It is the same ratio as my D35, So I will probably ZJ disc swap it before the swap.

Attachments

• IMG_20190704_135834684_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190704_135834684_HDR.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 138
I busted my coolant reservoir at Chocco earlier this year. Too much uptravel o_O killed it. Replaced it with a $10 Amazon special.
Been fighting some heat issues so decided to check my timing as a precaution. Some how my dizzy had slipped and I was running 5*. Bumped it up to 13* and added some Race Gas concentrate in preparation of a full on beating at The Flats tomorrow.

Chasing exhaust leaks. Something tells me that these headers may need to spend some time on a belt sander, and I need to stop by a part store today.
IMG_20190708_070242633.jpg

Chasing exhaust leaks. Something tells me that these headers may need to spend some time on a belt sander, and I need to stop by a part store today. View attachment 297733

You could also use your tires as a straight edge...they seem pretty dang flat across the tread.

BTW- When we gonna party gear and locker wise? I'm about due a hangout session with ya.

You could also use your tires as a straight edge...they seem pretty dang flat across the tread.

BTW- When we gonna party gear and locker wise? I'm about due a hangout session with ya.

When I slow down spending all my money on boats and hoes.
:D

I wish I could go wheeling more. It's not that my hobbies now are outrageously expensive, but with that saved instead of spent, I can afford truck payment/ trailer. I questioned it for years on how to make it happen and it would take away from whats dearest to my heart and that is being in the woods and on the water every chance I get I'm not on the clock. I have to. I should be able to afford it all one day.

Back