What have you done for your health today?

Pulled a groin muscle... no bueno! 26 days and counting ain’t nobody got time for that shit

I am. Its been going really well. My wife and I are doing it together. I think the next time though I will try out the app as it seems to work really good. Like I said, I highly recommend the program.

Googling now....never heard of it.

Today: 1 mile jog at 12:00 jog and another 1.5 at 15:00 walk.

Today's workout was 6 sets of standing barbell OHP, 6 sets of flys in the machine, 6 sets of flat barbell bench, and 5 sets of tricep pull downs with a V-bar.

Tonight is 19.5, the final workout of the Crossfit Open. As usual, the last workout has thrusters in it...:shaking:

20min Time cap

Rep Scheme of:
33-27-21-15-9

Thrusters @ 95lbs/65lbs
Chest to Bar pullups

My soul will leave my body...:lol:

6335CAD5-9B48-4D2A-880F-D4654CC2C03A.jpeg Today’s workout was yard and Jeep things.

Tonight is 19.5, the final workout of the Crossfit Open. As usual, the last workout has thrusters in it...:shaking:

20min Time cap

Rep Scheme of:
33-27-21-15-9

Thrusters @ 95lbs/65lbs
Chest to Bar pullups

My soul will leave my body...:lol:

That’s all Greek to me, but it sounds like death.

Went for about an hour hike.

No intentional workout today, but deer and turkey things and lots of walking ( scouting for tree chickens and arrowhead hunting).

Attachments

• 62FB3E98-01DA-40E2-878A-A2B1BD594D75.jpeg
    62FB3E98-01DA-40E2-878A-A2B1BD594D75.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 136
What app are y'all posting the shots of?

What app are y'all posting the shots of?
Strava is the most prolific among the mountain bike community. I'm not sure about running.

In the interest of holding myself accountable, there won't be an update this week .

Working out of town so don't have my scale .. . But diet has been on point and still dropping slowly

I haven't been following this thread, but it sounds like there has been a good bit of progress. I'm 4 weeks without alcohol. No telling the last time I went that long without a beer. No real desire to drink right now, and have had the same Budweiser tallboy in my fridge the whole time. Glancing at the can in fridge after a long day and knowing that I don't need / want it, feels good.

Today's workout was 6 sets of landmine barbell rows, 5 sets of chin-ups, 4 sets of overhand rows in the machine, 4 sets of rear delts using dumbbells, 5 sets of alternating seated bicep curls.

Back