what beer are you drinking?

Lenny Boy Breafast in Heaven
10% barrel aged. Yum!
74436cd0830afd95c933c71f6484f114.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Best served straight out of the old reefer trailer in the Fat Pelican bar in Carolina Beach on a hot afternoon :smokin:

I sit on my couch and go back there.................
View attachment 309080
WOW, the reefer trailer of the Fat Pelican... Yes, that is a magical place. Nothing better than sitting in the boat in the back and working your way through what the cold room has to offer....

WOW, the reefer trailer of the Fat Pelican... Yes, that is a magical place. Nothing better than sitting in the boat in the back and working your way through what the cold room has to offer....

on a hot day I can stand in there for 5 or more mins. cooling off and trying to decide. Always a good crowd and a good time.

Did you keep them in the fridge or at room temp?
Room temp/ cool place out of the sun.
I've got some Monster Mash (Boaks) from NJ that is a Russian imperial stout no longer in production that tastes really good after 3 yrs.
Higher ABV tend to age much better.

Bought a few of these saved one for next year.
d17d9fd0774bd9106cc926eb474195b7.jpg
2ad2978cf8b2467bc5b042402a3bbaf6.jpg

There is a brewery in my town named Bright Penny Brewery. They bought bourbon barrels from Woodford, Willet & Four Roses. They aged their Russian Imperial Stout in the barrels and came up with three distinctly different tasting stouts depending on which barrel was used. I tried them all and couldn’t decide on a favorite. I’m planning to go back today and see if I can make decision. ;) :beer::beer::beer:

Room temp/ cool place out of the sun.
I've got some Monster Mash (Boaks) from NJ that is a Russian imperial stout no longer in production that tastes really good after 3 yrs.
Higher ABV tend to age much better.

Everything around here seems to evaporate before it can age. :beer:

where'd you find that!? Can't be too far away from me. Evening Joe is a good one also, Catawba brewing production.
normally Bi-lo, Walmart, and Ingles carry it. Can also be found at the Pear in Forest City and some gas stations at times.

Space dust tonight.
One of my favorites...not really a winter beer but damn tasty

Back