what beer are you drinking?

I wish I was drinking one of those right now.
You have no idea how good that goes with a big ole juicy cheese and pepperoni calzone!
I strongly urge you to find out.
:beer:

This is phenomenal!!
IMG_20190330_103323956_HDR.jpg

Nice haven't seen that in the stores last few months.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Nice haven't seen that in the stores last few months.

Same quarterly drop dates as Blantons...picked up a half dozen in my county a couple weeks ago. Went out to Nags Head and their big ABC store got 25 bottles, picked up a few more. I do ‘consultation work’ and it comes with a free bottle of booze, your choice. I’ve consulted a few NC4X4 members recently with particularly difficult work they need help with.

I could use some consulting [emoji16]
Bought some angles envy and really liked that.

Just getting stocked up for tomorrows kayaking trip. This is gonna be a very twisted day.
IMG_20190503_191615070.jpg

I really enjoy this beer. Definitely my favorite from them.
after drinking these a few nights, I can actually taste the citrus flavor in the white zombie.. I guess I need to change up more often, but no real good beer stores around with good variety.. heck, the gas station below my shop has more variety than many grocery stores nearby. That's sad.

after drinking these a few nights, I can actually taste the citrus flavor in the white zombie.. I guess I need to change up more often, but no real good beer stores around with good variety.. heck, the gas station below my shop has more variety than many grocery stores nearby. That's sad.
That's the case here. the selection is "meh" in my opinion. To the locals I'm sure it's great but coming from around the Asheville area it's sub-par for me. Every time I run to NC I stop in Asheville and stock up.

Kinda feel in the mood for Olive garden now.
IMG_20190524_183656893.jpg

I gave a buddy of mine a evening Joe the other evening(after he was already a few deep).. He said it kept him awake, he doesn't usually drink coffee.. too funny.

Back