what beer are you drinking?

Depends, you buying? :beer:

Camping beer is High Life or Yeungling. We sample most anything "crafty" on sale... Have recently enjoyed a couple of Kona Brewing sampler packs. We like to change it up, depending on the season. Shawn likes IPAs, I typically don't... but I'll try anything once. ;)

I've been on a Southern Tier kick lately. Don't laugh...but the Creme Brulee stout they have is a pretty awesome after dinner adult milkshake kind of beer...and it's tough to argue with it's 9.5%.

Last night I drank a UFO Hefe, a Ninja Porter, a Hi-Wire IPA, a Wicked Weed Milk Stout and a Wicked Weed Lil' Heresy Brown. I also saw two ladies' boobs and ate a hamburger.

yes, I was in Asheville.

Last night I drank a UFO Hefe, a Ninja Porter, a Hi-Wire IPA, a Wicked Weed Milk Stout and a Wicked Weed Lil' Heresy Brown. I also saw two ladies' boobs and ate a hamburger.

yes, I was in Asheville.

after all those beers you probly even thought those ladies were pretty!!

Terrapin Hopsecutioner 7.3 out of Athens GA , Harpoon IPA, Yuengling or the old standby Busch Light in the can!

Hopsecutioner 7.3 out of Athens GA...

that is a delicious choice

after all those beers you probly even thought those ladies were pretty!!

basically, when I said, "I wish I had two more hands, so I could give those titties 4 thumbs down" they got my thoughts on their breasticles.

The yuppie Harris Teeter is carrying Red Oak now. That's some delicious stuff. They don't sell it at the HT near us, though.

No good beer to speak of, but my black heart and coke was delicious last night.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Received an ALL IPA sampler (2ea. x 12 different beers) for a B'day gift and have been working my way thru them (trying to go sparingly on the good stuff :flipoff2:)...

Favs of note (so far): Founders Double Trouble (9.4%) & Victory Hop Wallop (8.5%)
Still undecided on the Green Flash Palate Wrecker (was a bit too "Belgian" in draft form, but the bottled was better) & Dark Horse Crooked Tree

Yea brewed fresh daily 1 mile from my office

View attachment 74447

at $9.99 a 6pack, that better be some damn good stuff !
saw it at Food Lion, then saw the price, was a little surprised, maybe next time, still experimenting with the mix a 6 for 8.99

at $9.99 a 6pack, that better be some damn good stuff !
saw it at Food Lion, then saw the price, was a little surprised, maybe next time, still experimenting with the mix a 6 for 8.99
Get a deal if you buy a 1/2?

The yuppie Harris Teeter is carrying Red Oak now. That's some delicious stuff. They don't sell it at the HT near us, though.

HT is opening a store near us, i'm hoping the beer selection comes this way as well, FL has some, but I know there are more out there.

having to pass an HT to get to a FL, hmmmm, hopefully HT doesn't price themselves out of JoCo ( this will be the first HT in JoCo when it opens on Sept 18 )

Schlitz :D haha, actually not even sure they make that shit anymore.

Exceptionally tasty!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377738643.728909.jpg

Back