We've Moved!!

ol'Jeeps

Dirty Jeeps...Done Dirt Cheap!
MetalwerX has moved! We're still putting stuff away and getting things sorted out, but we are finally working in the new shop!
out.jpg

in.jpg

We're now off Tate Blvd in Hickory! The new address is;

201 33rd St Dr SE
Hickory 28602

We'll get some more pictures up and details on an upcoming Open House..
...as soon as we get the place cleaned up!!

Stop by and check out the new digs!!

Checked this place out last week, awesome.
And now that pink jeep is in the house it is badass!
Congrats!
:beer:

nice new shop !!!
looks like business is doing well & glad it is but that is no surprise b/c you do alsome work

Dayum Scott....very nice

Stopped by today. Looks great and not just 4x4. Congrats!

SHAAAAA ZAAAAMMM!! Very cool Mr. Jeeps!

WOW, I knew it was supposed to be bigger, but Dayum, not that much bigger! Also looks to be VERY trailer friendly!
Congrats!

Awesome!! Will have to make the Trek when you announce the Open House!!

Thanks all for the kind words and encouragement.

Gotta thank Shane Brittain for finding this building and helping us get set up in it! Couldn't have done it without him!

Hope to be done wiring and plumbing and unpacking soon. Been trying to get some work done, but is slow going right now. Always something else we gotta find or wire or set up!
We've been going 7 x 15 hour days for several weeks now! This move is going to break me or kill me!

I'm ready to go wheel!:driver:

Free beer at the open house this weekend. Bring your junk by and scott will be doing free fab work. Also, the first 100 to show up get $500 off any service.

Your welcome for the publicity!

That's good stuff! Congrats ole buddy!

Looking good Scott. I'm excited for you. You should definately be more productive now since you won't be tripping over stuff.:flipoff2:

Edit: That sounds bad the way I put it but you know what I mean.

Back