Welder in Winston?

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
So long story short, I had to JB Weld my little girl's peddals to her bike, well on a ride today the JB Weld gave out and she had to push her bike 2 miles to the car (she is 6 so that was a little ways for her). Does anyone have a welder in Winston that could throw down a couple tacks for me to keep this from happening again?

Oliver's is dead in Winston. I'm 30 or so minutes out near Mocksville.

I'm taking Monday off so I'll be at the house all day working in the shop. I'd be happy to help. I live near the intersection of linville rd and Kernersville rd.

Last edited:
when did you move to mocksville?

i'll have to remember that next time i need some custom stuff done.
I 've actually lived here since 2011. Just traveled toward Hickory and Alexander County a lot. Also live on the Iredell side......ever heard of Lake Myers? We here the jukebox all summer Friday evenings.

I 've actually lived here since 2011. Just traveled toward Hickory and Alexander County a lot. Also live on the Iredell side......ever heard of Lake Myers? We here the jukebox all summer Friday evenings.

learned to swim in summer camp at lake myers.

learned to swim in summer camp at lake myers.
Yeah some little red neck neck girl danced to Gun n Roses in the talent show and I was hooked.........life wasn't so innocent afterwards.
She was like 17, me maybe 13....and my parents had no idea.

Yeah some little red neck neck girl danced to Gun n Roses in the talent show and I was hooked.........life wasn't so innocent afterwards.
She was like 17, me maybe 13....and my parents had no idea.

I've been to a bunch of talent shows at lake myers!

One year, a long haired buddy of mine,entered with his Telecaster and played 3/4 of the Hendrix version of The Star Spangled Banner,then ripped into the beginning of Johnny be good, then finished the Star spangled banner. It was kinda odd, and I don't think the older folks really enjoyed it that much. He didn't win, but some dancing chick did. Might have been the same girl you fell in love with.

Jeez clay. Sounds like someone is ready to uprgrade to some dana 60s :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back