Welcome CNC Folks

Hey guys, I just moved here and I'd like to get out and hit a few easy trails once my truck is ready. Any EASY trails for a 2wd 4runner near Greensboro, Burlington, Winston-Salem area I should know about? I have heard about Richland RD but that would be like a day trip thing I think, just wondering if there is anything local. Thanks

The only thing in the area is Uwharrie National Forest in Troy. You could do the fireroads in 2wd.

I'm new to the area as well and I am in the process of becoming a member. I went to the quarterly meeting this past April and yesterday attended a wrenching day. There were a bunch of folks there and more like a meet and greet for me. My jeep is still in Knoxville until my wife moves here so no wheeling till them. I do plan on attending the Uwharrie work day in June.

Hi! I'm interested in this group. I have a lifted '87 Wrangler that I got in July, pretty much stock except for the lift. I'd like to attend the next meeting, which is in January, correct?

It's been quite a while since I've been to a CNC meeting or been a member of the club. I'm going to do my best to be at Aprils meeting and join some events this year to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's been quite a while since I've been to a CNC meeting or been a member of the club. I'm going to do my best to be at Aprils meeting and join some events this year to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cool! :burnout:

Back