Welcome CNC Folks

Wow - congrats to you both! You guys will be great parents!
Life changing event - wonderful time... but things will never be the same.

Hey Dustin...glad to see you around. :)

Wow.. i rarely look on here... and now.. Dustin Checks In.. sounds almost like a movie...
This is.. Jeepgeek if you remember me?

Glad to see the old time CNC'ers are doing good.

When you gona buy an other jeep and become "cool" again?

GEEK!

I think we will remember JeepGeek forever! I'm not sure getting another jeep will make me cool - I may be "too far gone" for any remedy. :)

Hope you're doing well!

-DT

I'm here.. Moving from NYC to Burlington..

No more crazy traffic and High price gas. Forget the Majors COngestion pricing just to drive in the city..

I'm here.. Moving from NYC to Burlington..
No more crazy traffic and High price gas. Forget the Majors COngestion pricing just to drive in the city..

Hey man,

well you hit the gas thing on the head some of the best fuel prices around are at exit 150 ( burlington exit )

so you gonna make out well with that..

As for New York, there are a few of us transplants down here..
I was born and raised half in NY half in CT..

But coming to NC is a great decision..

But FYI: thing here are a little more spread out then NYC :)

So Welcome..

Hi guys I am from Benson NC and have read your website and am interested in joining up with you guys, and was wondering do I need to inquire here or the website?

Thanks

Hey guys, This is Mark, just wanted to say hey and that it was nice meeting some of you at the ECORS race this past weekend, my daughter and I had a good time. All the way home and even still today she was talking about how she wants me to race my jeep next time.....I told her thats not going to happen.
I know some of you told me that you don't post or pay much attention to the nc4x4 site, is this where you post up to coordinate your trips - get togethers?

Hey Mark. It was great to meet you on sat, thanks for coming out to the ECORS event. We have a separate email list for event coordination, and what not. You should have been added if you havent started getting emails, let me know.

I'm interested in joining the club, and I am assuming that the Xmas party is for current members only. When is the next meeting or when Is the 2011 schedule going to be released on the website?

Hey Everyone,

Another newbie (to NC) here, I'm looking forward to the meeting in January. See you then!

chris

Back