Welcome CNC Folks

NC_Mog

Eurotrash Driver
Just wanted to start off saying "Howdy" to all the CNC folks that frequent this board.

In!

Oh, nothing is being given away...

We gonna use this and do away with the other CNC forum? or are we gonna use multiples?

lomodyj said:
In!

Oh, nothing is being given away...

We gonna use this and do away with the other CNC forum? or are we gonna use multiples?

Yes we will get rid of other forum

Are former members of CNC allowed to use this section too? :D :p

Rob said:
Sure, unless your a short asian. :huggy:

Cool ! Then I'm in ! :D Actually gonna be nice to beable to keep up with folks in CNC again. Thanks Rob and everyone who brought this board back !
JB

NCJeeper said:
Are former members of CNC allowed to use this section too? :D :p

of course.. that is CNC hope to get more people chatting with some of us old time CNC folks :)

Rockeater said:
Cool ! Then I'm in ! :D Actually gonna be nice to beable to keep up with folks in CNC again. Thanks Rob and everyone who brought this board back !
JB

well maybe everyone but JB this guy can be a real pain

just kidding.. welcome JOhn :)

Im Here
icon_beer.gif

I was a member of CNC, some people(Marty) may remember me. Now I am back and have a rig that will drive! Hope to see everyone soon.

cj5lovr said:
I was a member of CNC, some people(Marty) may remember me. Now I am back and have a rig that will drive! Hope to see everyone soon.

Ok so who ARE you????

Another newb

Hey y'all from wonderful Fuquay Varina!

BRUISER said:
Ok so who ARE you????

My name is Chad, and I was from Raleigh. I had a 77 CJ5 and then a 74 Cherokee, neither of them were on the road or trail. Sold both and now have an 87 XJ.

cj5lovr said:
My name is Chad, and I was from Raleigh. I had a 77 CJ5 and then a 74 Cherokee, neither of them were on the road or trail. Sold both and now have an 87 XJ.

Damn Lillington :)

I used to go to Campbell and lived in BUies Creek :)

Hey guys...I'll be coming down to NC State in the fall and I thought I'd check "ya'll" out..haha sorry I'm from NJ i have yet to get used to that....but yeah so I have a lifted 99 black TJ and have some crap experience wheelin up here...there's nowhere to go....so I was wondering what your deal was and where you ride??
<3 Liz

Back