FOUND!

You want one to fix? Or one that’s in good working order?

Im looking for a complete unit that I can refurbish and put into use on my bronco. Prefer it be as complete as possible and have the controller (solenoid pack optional as I’ll replace them with a solenoid relay)…

Last edited:
Im looking for a complete unit that I can refurbish and put into use on my bronco. Prefer it be as complete as possible and have the controller (solenoid pack optional as I’ll replace them with a solenoid relay)…
I got one in full working order. Not sure what you wanna spend though

I got one in full working order. Not sure what you wanna spend though

Homest answer is “the less the better”. That’s why I’m looking for a complete, but rebuildable winch.

if that fits your expectations for what you’d like to get for it, shoot me a PM.

Kannapolis…

IMG_6756.png

For that price the only question to ask is "when can I pick it up?"

I only asked 1 question about functionality (“does it work?”). Otherwise I was asking about pickup arrangements, meeting location, etc. he had it sold before even responding to me.

Might be too far but I saw these on MP. 2 of them in Lugoff, SC.

1706802910452.jpeg

Thanks. Looks like the posting is already down.
No my mistake it was in a private sale group. Maybe this is public.

I found one the other day for 180$. It was just listed as “heavy duty winch” I missed it by about an hour. :(

That one is a dumpster fire on the 8274 page, lol. The story is, anyway.
There's an 8274 page? And why is it a dumpsterfire? Ad is gone now, but the rig it was on looked a bit dumpster fire-ish.

Cmon man, i thought you were a part of all things internet🤣
I'm not surprised honestly, just seems like they'd run out of content. Heck, there's probably a Smittybilt winches page too.

Back