Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Hate It

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Never tried it

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

redneck grrrl

That girl
I've used this for a few weeks and absolutely love it. Its like ordering parts from the parts house, keeps me from stupid impulse shopping "oh look, I need fuzzy pink dice". Anybody else?

We’ve done the grocery pickup at Walmart, and we’ve also had the groceries delivered a couple times from one of the other grocery stores, don’t remember which one. I don’t know what the delivery charge is, I didn’t ask the wife. If she wants to do that occasionally and it keeps her happy, that is what I am all about.

going into walmart really sucks. the online ordering and pickup works really well. we frequently get the free larger item upgrade when the worker is too lazy to find the sized/priced item selected

We use it. Buy in bulk at Coscto, get the weekly/bi-weekly stuff at Walmart. Like you said it prevents the impulse buys. It has always went quickly for the few times I have been with the wife, I don't usually go.

I've used this for a few weeks and absolutely love it. Its like ordering parts from the parts house, keeps me from stupid impulse shopping "oh look, I need fuzzy pink dice". Anybody else?

Exactly what my wife says about it! I told her to check the selection on fishing lures, she ignored me.

Haven’t done it at WalMart...but we’ve been doing it with Harris Teeter for about 2 years. Absolutely love it. Non-perishables, get amazon’d And come right to the house.

Our local Lowe's Food store just got remodeled and they put in a beer den. I gladly volunteer to do the food shopping. Knocking back a couple of pints while shopping takes the edge off & makes it more enjoyable. After everything is crossed off the list I go back to the beer den and pick up a couple of growlers and head for the check out line. No complaints from the wife other than she wonders why it takes me so long to do the food shopping. :lol: :beer::beer: :lol:

Back