Volunteer hours log!!!

snappy

YHDG's adopted son!!!
If you work in the forrest and dont get your hours logged in by the FS, post here and we will get it done so we get the credit for it!!

What is needed
Name
Email
Phone number
Club member info(if not post none)
How many hours worked
Task completed

Simple as that!!

NCKrawlers:
4 men,9hours installing silt retention and blocking illegal trails.We will pm you the info you need on the individuals.Jimmy Jones

Is this in terms of doing work out in the forest in general or specific to the workdays?

For this past saturday- Is this still needed if we signed the clipboard the morning of the workday?

Thanks!

Is this in terms of doing work out in the forest in general or specific to the workdays?

For this past saturday- Is this still needed if we signed the clipboard the morning of the workday?

Thanks!

I think both, main reason is the FS quits at 2-3 and that's when they stop our hrs. This accounts for the hrs we put in while they are not there.

Sent from my mobile Toyota base using Tapatalk

Noel billings, Phillip Talton, Curtis Hollingsworth 9 hours each, blocking off slab pile and assisting on Daniel also Cody lusk 5 hours

Thanks!
Yes they stopped counting hours at 2 and we need to keep up on days that are not work days

Len Williams 4x4E
4/20/2013 9.25 hours blocking illegal bypasses on Daniel
4/21/2013 1 hour blocking illegal ATV access to horse trail on Dicky Bell

Xenia Williams 4x4E
4/20/2013 9.25 hours helping to prepare and serving lunch for the volunteers/blocking illegal bypasses on Daniel

Nicholai Williams 4x4E
9.25 hours blocking illegal bypasses on Daniel

Noel stated my info but just for good measure:
Phillip Talton
Philliptalton10@yahoo.com
9 hours total
Blocking illegal bypasses on Slab Pile and Daniel
CTB member.
And Cody lusk showed up after lunch and helped on Daniel.

Put me down for the full 9hrs on Saturday on Daniel, and an hour on Sunday with Len on Dickie Bell.

Back