Vinyl Sticker Vender

M&M Offroad

Who on here can do the stickers we need through the year? I would rather use a member but would consider a good referral. I need some smaller ones and a 30" one.

Thanks PJ
M&M Offroad
336-909-2076

I do them as well.
Be glad to try and earn your business.

I can do heights up to 60" x whatever length you need (up to 50 yards without a splice)
Keep about 40 colors of vinyl in stock and can order anything else in 72 hours typically.

Your local short Brolite racer can provide samples of our product...

I do them as well.

I can do heights up to 60" x whatever length you need (up to 50 yards without a splice)
Keep about 40 colors of vinyl in stock and can order anything else in 72 hours typically.

Dude...didn't know you did stickers...had a few thousand of these made up for one of my clubs not too long ago. Probably do another run of them here in the next couple months.

Happen to do shirts by any chance??? I need about 50 shirts for LEB every 6 months too. Have a vector graphic somewhere for those too.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
yep we do die cut vinyl decals and have some shirt options as well.

I do them as well.

Yes sir, good quality too. Not even a smear.
20160913_004313.jpg

I do them as well.

Are you cutting or printing?

Are you cutting or printing?
Doing mostly cut.
Can print but I'm not as Strong price wise there.

With the specific machine and volume of vinyl we run we are Uber competitive on cuts

Last edited:
Bumping this back up. I don't need as many as some, but looking for a small quantity of printed vinyl. Figure it would be good for folks to know who's currently in the biz.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I dont do prints, but I can do cuts if anyone needs vinyl cut decals. I just kinda do them on the side from home. Been doing the JJURE game stickers for the past few years now.

I'd be open to hearing about anyone who can do screen print t shirts.

I have 0 artistic ability so if you can draw a design that I have in my head and print it on something that looks nice that would be wonderful.

@trailhugger has a contact that does good work.
Name escapes me.

BTW if anyone wants to step into the large format vinyl cut game, let me know.
My wife is scaling way back on our commercial accounts. Including we had a pretty big fleet account that required us to have a back up machine for.

Ive got a 53" cutter, stand, controller and software that has made exactly 4 cuts.
We did a a set of full size logos for an M&M buggy on it, and 3 small personal projects. Its like brand new and I'll make someone a deal to get it out of the house...

BTW if anyone wants to step into the large format vinyl cut game, let me know.
My wife is scaling way back on our commercial accounts. Including we had a pretty big fleet account that required us to have a back up machine for.

Ive got a 53" cutter, stand, controller and software that has made exactly 4 cuts.
We did a a set of full size logos for an M&M buggy on it, and 3 small personal projects. Its like brand new and I'll make someone a deal to get it out of the house...

Might need to...the wife's side gig to keep her busy has turned in to a half dozen trunk show invitations between now and the end of the year, getting alot of requests to do stuff she's not really set up to do and I hear her cursing her equipment every night 10-midnight.

@Chris_Keziah

Good to know for RLF and the shirts, hoodies, etc. you were thinking about ordering.

Greg Clayton at Aardvark Screenprinting in Raleigh is the NC4x4 t-shirt/hoodie/koozie vendor.

Aardvark Screenprinting
1019 E. Whitaker Mill Road
Raleigh, NC 27608
919-829-9058
Aardvark Screenprinting – T-Shirt Design & Screen Printing in Raleigh, NC and Beyond!

I can PM contact info for our favorite vinyl decal vendor, assuming that shouldn't be posted in the open @Ron ?

Susan Whiteheart at King International is my contact for stickers.

King International Corporation
275 S. Main Street
King, NC 27021
336-983-5171
KIC • King International Corporation

Feel free to post... she's keeping the smaller stuff (20" and below) just getting out of wraps and billboards

In that case, contact Linda Towery (Ron's better 3/4 ;) ) at proudmominsc @ hotmail . com

Back