USPS, again, again

I live in an apartment in Norfolk. The best thing I have done is redirect fedex packages to the Walgreens right down the road. Never have to worry about theft or shitty delivery. Not sure if UPS does that yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t order anything fedex if I can but neighbors do and it shows up at my house

Posted on Nextdoor today

"US Mail Issues

I received a call from Stephen, the new post master at the Sanford Post Office. He was calling in regards to the letter I sent to Congressman Mark Walker about the problems we were having with the mail .He also wanted to know about other people having issues as well. He can be reached at 919-579-5017. Suggest you folks call and tell him your concerns as well. It sounds as if he is trying to get the problems resolved. "

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"....It sounds as if he is trying to get the problems resolved. "

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Fire everybody. Problem solved.

I live in an apartment in Norfolk. The best thing I have done is redirect fedex packages to the Walgreens right down the road. Never have to worry about theft or shitty delivery. Not sure if UPS does that yet.

I just learned this is a thing.
Ordered a cat converter on eBay. Damn shipper sent it signature required, didn't allow leaving signed slip. Every day I come home to a new slip on the door... I'm thinking, wtf am I supposed to do, nobody will ever be here when you come.
After 4th one I checked online, yes, they have a thing where you can redirect it to a Walgreens. Sweet. Wish I'd known a week ago.

Now I know where I'm having all of my illegals stuff sent for my mule to pick up.

I just learned this is a thing.
Ordered a cat converter on eBay. Damn shipper sent it signature required, didn't allow leaving signed slip. Every day I come home to a new slip on the door... I'm thinking, wtf am I supposed to do, nobody will ever be here when you come.
After 4th one I checked online, yes, they have a thing where you can redirect it to a Walgreens. Sweet. Wish I'd known a week ago.

Now I know where I'm having all of my illegals stuff sent for my mule to pick up.

Also note...most couriers have an 'intercept' option (if you have an account) once they've hit their limit for door notes and decide to send something back...or you can have it held at the distribution location instead of going out for delivery. The only exception to this is if you have something delivered that requires a license to receive.

Package was left like this on a busy road.
94c56beebd9cb285d595ce5576c314ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I doubt that was Lisa. Probably the guy in the gray wagon or truck.

Definitely wasn't Lisa lol. On getting a bigger mailbox, not anytime soon since mine gets hit every few years. Thinks its been hit 3 times in 8 years

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

This was delivered by Amazon. I love how secure location is my open garage that is in plain view of the street. The porch has bushes that hide deliveries. Then it was behind the car. Glad i go outside as soon as I get the delivered notification if I'm home. Could have found it the hard way.
16e09b3dfe43806e091b92d2d4140941.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I worked at a UPS call center one summer and learned a little bit about the shipping industry (and experienced some crazy shyte on customer calls). The “customer request” thing is not what you’d expect. The entity that pays for shipping is the customer, not the person receiving the package. So in this case, Amazon requested the package be held at the post office for whatever reason. It’s why you have to call the shipper if a package is stolen or damaged - the carrier contracts with the shipper not the receiver.

I had a kahles riflescope shipped to the house with signature required, recieved email that package was signed for, they dropped it of at the neighbors house $2800 and it took me almost 3 hours to find it.

I had a kahles riflescope shipped to the house with signature required, recieved email that package was signed for, they dropped it of at the neighbors house $2800 and it took me almost 3 hours to find it.
ive had some stuff signed for before like that. luckily im friends with the neighbors and they held it for me. now i just get everything shipped to work

Back