URE this weekend

LukeandtheTJ

um...........27th. 27th and 28th. just hit me up if you want to hook up. 7045074862. doin the "tuff" stuff. bring it.

I am gonna be headed out there sunday morning Luke, looks like I will be at the outpost about 9am.

Andy

scarface said:
I will be towing the $300 XJ to URE Sat. around 7am. Chan 4

Do you still need some TJ springs? I plan on being at URE all day Saturday. I can bring the springs if you still need them.

madmonk said:
if your going to ure just to ride rocky mtn loop you might want to check devils play ground before you go to ure. its on the way off of 109. if your looking for a good challenge stop by.
scott

If I had time to go to URE, I'd rather go and check the playground out, even if I ended up watching a lot and meeting folks. But, I'll be peeling wallpaper, and working on the garage. Might get to work on the Jeep too.

J

Joel said:
Do you still need some TJ springs? I plan on being at URE all day Saturday. I can bring the springs if you still need them.

No but thanks I found some that will work.
Shane

LukeandtheTJ said:
um...........27th. 27th and 28th. just hit me up if you want to hook up. 7045074862. doin the "tuff" stuff. bring it.

Hey you guys really need to check out the playground! :huggy:

buggybuilder said:
Hey you guys really need to check out the playground! :huggy:

I would love to but I had already made a commitment to go to Uwharrie. Maybe next time.

Back