Ure 4/24/05

seajay7

I promised a girl that I would post some photos we took of her boyfriend/husband's Jeep to this web site. Nice Jeep!

Attachments

• BlackJeep.JPG
    BlackJeep.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 523
  • Black Jeep1.JPG
    Black Jeep1.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 544
  • BlackJeep3.JPG
    BlackJeep3.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 577
Now here are a few photos I took of my group's trucks! We aren't as hard core as the black Jeep was but we are making progress in that direction! We all added lockers over the winter!

Attachments

• MSwhiteJeep1.JPG
    MSwhiteJeep1.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 553
  • bronco1.JPG
    bronco1.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 558
  • TBredJeep1.JPG
    TBredJeep1.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 535
A couple more photos! It sure was dusty that weekend!!! The brown Jeep is mine.

Attachments

• MarkBckDaniel1.JPG
    MarkBckDaniel1.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 524
  • BBjeep1.JPG
    BBjeep1.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 568
  • BBjeep2.JPG
    BBjeep2.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 538
seajay7 said:
We aren't as hard core as the black Jeep was but we are making progress in that direction!

A few more stickers and you'll be there.. :lol:

Seriously - neat rigs, and a damn good variety, too! I'm kinda partial to the Cruiser, but what can I say... :D

The cruiser started the weekend with a hard top, but he rolled it on its side on the first trail. It tore up the top pretty bad. The steering drag link that runs beside the driver's side front tire was bending approximately 6 to 8" when he turned with the new 35's. It made it uncontrollable in the ruts. We ended up doing a trail fix by putting a piece of 1 1/2" roll bar tubing over the bar.

Rich,
That's my FJ40, my brother posted the pictures, there is five boys in the family & we all made it to URE for the weekend. I have a lot more I need to do to my truck but I will get there one day. Got any good leads on FJ parts, always looking for something. I have being buying from SOR, JT Outfitters, Cruiser Used Parts & Cool Cruisers. If you ever come across a good parts FJ at steal please let me know.

Mark

Actually the top was not that bad once I got home with it, Lot's of rust that caused the top to come apart at the gutter. Parts of the top are basically history due to the rust. Hope to find a good used top or will replace the rusted out parts with good used pieces.

You're in the wrong rig if you're looking for parts "at a steal", unfortunately.. Thought I have 2 coarse spline (drum brake) birfs & lockouts I'll let ya have reaaal cheap...

SOR is about the most expensive place I've seen to order from... JTO is quick, though not super cheap... cruiseroutfitters.com is good too. There's also a guy on the board who has a couple of cruisers and may have some parts if you ever need them...

Good riddance to the hard top! But ya do need a cage.. ;)

Thanks for the information!!! SOR just has had what I've needed each time, only ordered a couple of times from them when I could not find it anywhere else. I hope to convert to disc brakes in the next year, JTO seems to have a good set up there.

Not a problem! We enjoyed seeing you climb kodak rock!!! PM me your email and I can send you some more photos.
Ben

Back