Upcoming Events Sticky?

FishHunt

How about an "Upcoming Events" Sticky?

Something left at the top of that page with info and links to the event. You could fix it to where the info posted would be put in by a Mod or Admin to keep out the clutter & chatter. Just have the basics on the event listed (time-date-place-schedule) and a link for the event. If a member wanted to have an event posted they could PM a Mod or Admin with the info and go from there.

Good Idea or Not?

<><Fish

I like it! WOuld be a lot easier to keep up with local all the way to nation events.

FYI...........Ian and Jessie show will feature the local guys( I hope) next Sunday with the ride to Tellico. Spike TV, Extreme 4X4.

upnover said:
I like it! WOuld be a lot easier to keep up with local all the way to nation events.

FYI...........Ian and Jessie show will feature the local guys( I hope) next Sunday with the ride to Tellico. Spike TV, Extreme 4X4.

Yup should be aired Sat and Sun at 1pm... DVR is set :)

Yep.... an Upcoming forum, and a Calendar.

Nobody uses the Calendar that I'm aware of.

I just thought it would be a good idea. One click away from knowing about all the "Upcoming Events" without having to read through a bunch of post to find out the what, when & where. You could read it without having to sign in like you do to see or use the Calendar. Non-memebers of the board could see what was going on also.

<><Fish

We use to have it where only planned and organized events would be posted in the Upcoming Events section, everything else would be moved to chit chat. But half of the plans would fall through. As mentioned there already is a calendar. So if you have a planned event and you can feed through the BS in the section, by all means, post it on the calendar.

Back