Universal Automotive (Driveshaft work)

Rich

Asshole at large
I can't say enough good things about them... Andy from CRS referred me over to them, since they do most of his driveline work...

I hit them with a challenge - a 2-piece front shaft, with reduced diameter tubing up top, 14" of slip on the bottom, thick wall tubing, and minitruck joints throughout.

Josh and Frank came through with flying colors.. Exactly what I asked for, with a great turnaround time, and at a fair price. I think RnR has a new driveline shop now.. :)

frontshaft_jpg.jpg

Installed-

frontshaftin_jpg.jpg

Great job guys!!

Very trick !!!

nice idea to clear the trans !!

Kevin

Looks good Rich. Glad Frank and Josh came through for you. They have taken care of a ton of driveshaft work for us. I have worked with them to design some stuff for some wierd applications and such as well. We built one for a CJ to do exactly like yours so we could clear the 700R4 pan with a clocked D300. They do all of our shortening and retubing, as well as taking care of me on some of the last minute stuff we run into.

Andy

Thanks fellows--- glad your happy with our work rich. I hate I wasn't here to meet you, I was in charlotte taking care of some business, but I'll see you next time.

Thanks for the business,
Josh

Blkvoodoo said:
Very trick !!!

nice idea to clear the trans !!

Kevin

Another nice thing.. check out the clearance.. I don't think I'll be scarring this shaft nearly as much as the old one!

low_jpg.jpg

My searches came up short for a link or phone number for "Universal Automotive in Charlotte". Got a link? Phone number?

I just got two driveshafts redone at Universal. Excellent job, everything works just right, super nice, and had them ready way quicker than I expected. I definitely recommend these guys.

Thanks matt if you need anything else give me a shout

Josh

Back