Unique Food Creations

mtnbiker4evr13

Trail Whale
Didn't see a similar thread so here we go. We all probably have a "unique" recipe or food oddity in our eclectic diets that may turn out to be enjoyed by another if we ever thought of it. Or maybe I'm a weirdo...

Odd Combo: BBQ and peanut butter on cheeseburgers. It was offered at an Irish pub years ago and turned out to be my favorite burger condiments. The hassle garnished at restaurants asking for it... definitely occurs.

Interesting Recipe: kids call it "Dada's sugar cocoa", heat in a sauce pan; 10-12oz milk with a splash of cream, 2-3 spoonfuls of honey and the same amount of maple syrup, 10-15seconds of Cinnamon sugar shaking. Kinda like a white hot chocolate, which we ran out of on a snowy day and led to this. Can also use sorghum syrup for a vintage flavor and lots of minerals/ antioxidants.

Other honorable mentions, ham and corn on pizza, orange juice and white wine, bourbon and Ale-8-one, sausage mixed in burger meat.

Two of my finer delicacies:

Messican Jumbalaya-
Rice, diced grilled chicken breast, diced smoked sausage, salsa, queso...scoop with your chip of choice

Tots & Gravy-
Scrambled eggs, tater tots (or hash rounds), sausage gravy.

I have no idea why I’m over 3bills

Back