• Stuffing, as in cooked in the bird

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Dressing, in a casserole dish on the side

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

trailhugger

Human Resources
Administrator
Thanksgiving is a little over a week away and everybody has their family traditions, whether it's fried turkey, brined turkey, cranberry relish or jelly... What are your favorites?

Mine has to be the sweet potato casserole with the pecans and brown sugar on top.

brown sugar just like a black girl do....and marshmallows on top, no pecans...

Turkey is best served with bourban

Mine has to be the sweet potato casserole with the pecans and brown sugar on top.

Put some chunk pineapple in that, and you'll have something.

brown sugar just like a black girl do....and marshmallows on top, no pecans...

I prefer my marshmallows on top of some chocolate pie.

Put some chunk pineapple in that, and you'll have something.

Heh... I dunno, I guess I'd have to try it that way. My grandma always shredded the sweet potatoes, too, instead of mashing them... it's really good that way and almost sweeter.

My inlaws always have a quick fruit crisp-type thing for dessert... canned pineapple, cherry pie filling and some other stuff, I'll see if I can find the recipe.

I second that one. Fried turkey with a garlic butter butter injected into it. Thats the best ever. Oh and home made creamy mashed potatoes.

im hungry

Bacon....
turkey.jpg

nice weave, shaniqua is jelous.

Take brick of cream cheese, and cover with pepper jelly, server with your favorite crackers. best appetizer around this time of year.

nice weave, shaniqua is jelous.

Take brick of cream cheese, and cover with pepper jelly, server with your favorite crackers. best appetizer around this time of year.

that sounds good, but im going to have to cast my vote for homemade artichoke dip

Turkey is best served with bourbon

Ah, the true holiday spirit of alcoholic pacification... but we'll save the punch vs. eggnog poll for December. ;)

Mmm... pepper jelly is a favorite of mine.

Back