Trailers

Down&Dirty

So where are the good trailer shops. Seems like everyone with a used trailer wants almost new prices, and to be honest I would rather spend another hundred or two and get something that is new. I am torn between 5th wheel and hitch mounted. Thinking 5th wheel about 26 feet long for 2 rigs. Hitch mounted probably just something my jeep would fit on. so 16 feet. Either way, I am having trouble finding any trailer places that are good people to deal with. I am on the verge of just building my own. It sounds like fun, I have access to cheap steel, and I have the welder to do it. But I also have two rigs to modify, and tons of stuff to move so buying one will cut down on time away from other projects.

pick up a newspaper or truck trader, they seem to have somewhat fair deals. I am in search of a goosneck as well, and its outrageous the amount people are asking for used in poor condition. IMO, dont waste money on a hitch pull, I know ill never get another hitch mounted trailor ever again.

I say go to goldsboro!!!!! there are soooooo many trailer places down there and they have a wide variety and amazing selections and prices. Thats where I would go if I didnt own a trailer already!!!!! :D

KRAWLER

26ft???? Are you wheelin go karts? Jeeps are right at 14 ft if I remember correctly. I'd measure just to be sure. It's also nice to have a little extra space so you can adjust your tongue weight.

Back