TrailerPlus in Linwood?

My Kraftsman is 10 years old and still has all the factory wiring under it. It works fine, and was better executed than the fancy Haulmark sitting next to it. Not as pretty as @BigSouth's PJ, though.

Every name brand trailer that I've owned has been better than the homebuilt ones.

View attachment 259527 View attachment 259526 View attachment 259525 View attachment 259524
Current quality. All lights are recessed within, surrounded by rubber grommets. All LED and beyond bright. Nothing hanging off the side or under a piece of angle iron to be knocked off or broken. By the way @Stuntman Autoworks you’re welcome by anytime.
Man I don't know why your taking my comments personal and getting offended, its not like you built the trailer. Does PJ do a better job than other manufacturers? Sure. Do other manufacturers recess all their lights on certain models just like your pj pictured? Yes. Are LED lights bright no matter what trailer they are on? Yes. Do all trailer manufacturers lack certain things in their wiring that I would like to see added? Yes. Quit getting buthurt and actually think about what I said.

Man I don't know why your taking my comments personal and getting offended, its not like you built the trailer. Does PJ do a better job than other manufacturers? Sure. Do other manufacturers recess all their lights on certain models just like your pj pictured? Yes. Are LED lights bright no matter what trailer they are on? Yes. Do all trailer manufacturers lack certain things in their wiring that I would like to see added? Yes. Quit getting buthurt and actually think about what I said.

Wow, I was actually being serious when I said you were welcome anytime. Nobody’s butt got hurt (except maybe yours after reading your response). I’m just a firm believer in standing behind a product I proudly own. My only advice is to not read “tone” via words on the internet. I’d actually enjoy a conversation with you face to face after a firm handshake. Hopefully we’ll get the opportunity one day.

Wow, I was actually being serious when I said you were welcome anytime. Nobody’s butt got hurt (except maybe yours after reading your response). I’m just a firm believer in standing behind a product I proudly own. My only advice is to not read “tone” via words on the internet. I’d actually enjoy a conversation with you face to face after a firm handshake. Hopefully we’ll get the opportunity one day.
I know you were serious, I was also serious when I said that I have worked on a PJ, kraftsman, kaufman and many other brand trailers before and I stand behind the statement that I think all manufacturers wiring is sub par. PJ is probably the best but still several things I didn't like. I'm not saying anything bad about the quality of the work of the trailer itself or the lights and how they are mounted, only the wiring. I would come by and talk but you are 2.5 hrs from my location so getting time to come up and just talk trailers would be almost impossible.

Back