Trailer shopping.... leonard trailers? opinions needed

Not sure what it weighs; never really thought much about it.

I'll be adding more to it to customize it more but in due time.

I did forget to add that the D rings on the front, I installed. The only D rings I got were on the back because I didn't know where the buggy was going to be on the trailer for optimum towing. I figured I would add what I wanted when and where needed. I have a bunch of D rings to add. Like I said, a rub rail would have been a nice option for more options tying things down.

Did he put the Amber markers on the front corners for you too? That's one option I didn't get, and wish I had. I like the way those are mounted. I bought some to put on my trailer but haven't gotten around to it yet. I was thinking of cutting a small hole in the frame just big enough for the lite, about 2" or so, sort of in front of the logo on both sides. But I figure that will weaken the frame so I really wasn't sure how to do it. I may do something like that.

This is a quote from red hot welding in Rock hill. I asked for the out the door cash price so Iam guessing this is correct.

image.jpg

Why only 7 foot wide?

You can only go 7ft betwene fenders or you will be over 102 max width
If you need wider than 7' you have to go to a deckover or drive over fenders
This is what our race trailers look like
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422100929.799324.jpg

Drive over or removable was going to be a must. Or drive over and removable would probably be my best route.

Ive thought about drive over and removable also cause it sucks leaving the window down and you kinda cringe climbing out the window of my friends zr1

I haven't really heard much about that company, but it seems like a good price. Does that includes brakes on one, or both, axles?

Back