Trailer dealers

leach

Hi, I am looking for a used/new trailer to haul a rig on. I need a simple, small bumper pull trailer. Alum or steel, fenders or no fenders. Preferably flat wood deck but one with two rails would work fine as well.

Problem, I do not live in Charlotte all the time and the only time I can spare would be to come down and buy a trailer. It will be used to primarily haul rig on fullwidths so it needs to have decent width and no raised rails on sides.

Does anybody know of any shops that sell trailers that I could quickly find off of 77? Or if not close to the interstate a phone number I could call. Used is prefered as long as its in good condition. Thanks for any help.

Oh and no pintle hitch trailers.

Thanks, will call and see if they got what I need.

Anyone else, used or new dont matter, just need something sooner than later.

Kraftsman trailers, on 64 around Ramser and been real happy just give him a call tell him what you want and he would drop it off I would bet. They make runs all around and do stuff all over NC so I bet you could find what you need..
Jon

Thanks for the replys, Ill make some calls/drop by when I am in town to those places and see what they have. Thanks again.

Stephen

Back