too much beer+try to be tough guy

RufusTheRam said:
oh yeah?:flipoff2:
awww.horsepowerjunkies.com_gallery_data_500_3191000_0488.jpg

personally, i much prefer the real world. i HATED the school part of college. i still get to do the fun things that college offered, yet i get to do something i enjoy in the other times AND get payed for it.
how did you sleep like that???? man i couldnt imagine having all that all over my back...i wouldnt sleep for days

Who makes up the UNCW Crew? Another Alumni here best 5 years of my life..... I currently spend as much time in Wilmington As I do in Albemarle. Do you wheel much at CB as URE? Also good riding at the UNCW lake above Castle Hayne.

Brian

The UNCW Lake is an old Sand Mine North of Castle Hayne. Can't tell you how to get there, would have to show you. Back when in college, the marine biology classes at Friday Hall used it for research. I'm assuming it is still used and owned by the college.

Brian

ivan was that a motorcycle wreck?
yeah, rest of the story is here http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7521
how did you sleep like that???? man i couldnt imagine having all that all over my back...i wouldnt sleep for days
um, i basically didn't... i'd get an hour in here and there, the rest was just laying there in pain. the worst part was peeling myself off the sheets when i would manage to get some sleep.

I am a member of the UNCW crew metty was referring to, but im not too sure what crew he was referring to. I will be a sophmore down there this year.

Back