TJ 2.5L and AX5

cmgorman94

IMG_5681.jpeg
I have the original motor and transmission from my 2000 Wrangler for sale. Both had 104,000 miles on them when taken out of my Jeep for a v8 swap. I have a video of the motor running immediately before pulling it with odometer reading and all of that fun stuff so you know it’s good. The motor still has brown dog motor mount lift mounts with rubber bushings installed, as well as a power aid throttle body spacer. The transmission has a B&M short throw shifter installed that I had to modify to reach the shifter (they weren’t kidding when they said short.)

The motor ran great when pulled. Only issue was that it needed a new rear main seal, and it has the typical TJ lifter tap. The transmission did not grind going into any gear.

I’m willing to pull the motor mounts of someone wants those separately, and I would be willing to separate the motor and trans if someone doesn’t want the whole package, but I’d prefer to sell it all at one time if possible. I honestly have no idea what this is worth, so let’s say $1,000 for everything, but I’m open to offers. Fell free to call or text. I may not answer if I don’t recognize the number, so please leave a voicemail if you call. (910)232-2927.

Back