This is why...

kaiser715

Doing hard time
Last edited:
She's a certified badass in my book and she did what had to be done...I am sure she knew it was about to go down as soon as he gets out of his car and advances on her before she's even had a chance to exit her cruiser...good shoot and even better fundamentals and weapons clearing skills

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

All I can say is 9mm sucks! Unless she's actually shooting a 22 at the dude then 22's suck!! Whatever she used had the stopping power of a gust of wind.

All I can say is 9mm sucks! Unless she's actually shooting a 22 at the dude then 22's suck!! Whatever she used had the stopping power of a gust of wind.

He was running on pure adrenalin ..... anything short of a 12 ga. would not have stopped him.
Or head shots.

He looked pretty calm to me especially when he bent over to pick up whatever it was. Initially I thought he was going down then from his wounds but he stood back up and kept coming.

Myth. You get someone jacked up like that, a few bullets aren't just going to drop him where he stands. That only happens on TV.

Would have taken a shotgun blast to "stop" him, or maybe a head shot, which is unlikely in that situation.

I have no doubt she would have dropped the empty, reloaded and continued to fire!

And appears at least one shot may have connected with his jewels :lol:

He was running on pure adrenalin ..... anything short of a 12 ga. would not have stopped him.
Or head shots.
This.
Anytime I hear folks talk about it being a caliber problem when a person doesnt drop in their tracks I know they didnt grow up hunting.
Ive shot Deer sometimes under 100lb that ran 2-300yards despite their heart and lung being totally compromised/destroyed by a 30 caliber bullet.
And you want a center mass injury to drop a 200+lb human in his tracks?

Ive got 1 vet friend who is a tad sick....in a good way....he will tell stories and Ive heard two about "after shots"...those electrical pulses dont just end instantly...and the brain is a fascinating things. Of course...if you totally cut the wire then....

This.
Anytime I hear folks talk about it being a caliber problem when a person doesnt drop in their tracks I know they didnt grow up hunting.
Ive shot Deer sometimes under 100lb that ran 2-300yards despite their heart and lung being totally compromised/destroyed by a 30 caliber bullet.
And you want a center mass injury to drop a 200+lb human in his tracks?

Ive got 1 vet friend who is a tad sick....in a good way....he will tell stories and Ive heard two about "after shots"...those electrical pulses dont just end instantly...and the brain is a fascinating things. Of course...if you totally cut the wire then....
Deer and even large rabbits are amazing at what they can and will do after sustaining a shot, I've also seen them cover distances that you would think impossible. So far a human on a drugs, amped up or just mentally out of their flippin mind, they can and will keep coming until their muscles stop receiving the signals from the brain. These far-fetched tv and movie scenes aren't anything like real life...

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Next you guys are gonna tell me people don’t go flying 20ft backward through a window when they take a shotgun blast.

Or that silencers aren't silent. My whole life is now a lie!

I knew this timeless argument would still be fun!! The cop did an outstanding job no matter what she was shooting! I just can’t see wasting ammo inside of 50 yards. I killed a Squach and a Chupacabra and nicked a wolverine at my uncles with the toothpick out of a Swiss Army knife!

Back