This is why you need good trailer tires

It would get the standard treatment. LS, old school manual, np205, SD axles and big stupid tires.

Kinda looks like it has big ass axles under it already...so Rockwells would probably be a better fit :D

Woody (not bigwoody) but another guy that had a Tacoma and then bought a buggy--he pulled the buggy with the Tacoma from Raleigh to DPG and figured out he hadn't latched the (ball, not pintle) hitch when he backed the buggy off the trailer. With enough tongue weight the latch isn't REALLY needed. If the latch wasn't damaged, he didn't hook it up. Plain and simple, there is NO way a pintle latch would come off and not be mangled to pieces. A ball hitch I could understand, they can wear out underneath and you not know it.

Real hitches don't have balls.

Woody (not bigwoody) but another guy that had a Tacoma and then bought a buggy--he pulled the buggy with the Tacoma from Raleigh to DPG and figured out he hadn't latched the (ball, not pintle) hitch when he backed the buggy off the trailer. With enough tongue weight the latch isn't REALLY needed. If the latch wasn't damaged, he didn't hook it up. Plain and simple, there is NO way a pintle latch would come off and not be mangled to pieces. A ball hitch I could understand, they can wear out underneath and you not know it.

Real hitches don't have balls.
My uncle totaled a 21.5' Ranger bass boat that way...hit a little bump/hump in the road, and the boat came unhooked. There's a good damper for a week long vacation at the lake.

Back